New York Times Endorses Corzine

Guest Guest

Let's not move the cheese.  Tell us what Bush has done to destroy the country.

STILL CAN'T ANSWER THE CHALLENGE.JUST ONE THING .FORGET THE POLITICS .NAME ONE THING.NONE OF YOU CAN.YOU'RE LIKE ARGUING WITH DRUNKS IN A BAR .YOU CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION. I'M PLEADING .JUST ANSWER THE CHALLENGE.NAME ONE THING.OR I REST MY CASE

Guest UNCLE SAM

Bush went to war on terrorism and because of it I definately feel safer. SINCE 9/11/2001 NOTHING HAS HAPPENED IN THIS COUNTRY. I would serve if I can and if I die for the freedom people like you take advantage of so be it. It would be the greatest sacrafice and an honor. GOD BLESS AMERICA

Bush went to war on terrorism and because of it I definately feel safer.  SINCE 9/11/2001 NOTHING HAS HAPPENED IN THIS COUNTRY.  I would serve if I can and if I die for the freedom people like you take advantage of so be it.  It would be the greatest sacrafice and an honor.  GOD BLESS AMERICA

You call the war in Iraq a "war on terrorism?" Bush LIED to America, to the UN, and to numerous countries around the world to justify his war. Where are the WMDs in Iraq that Bush said Saddam was going to use against the world? We've been there for how long and we've found NOTHING.

<b>IMPEACH BUSH.</b>

Guest 2smart4u
You call the war in Iraq a "war on terrorism?"  Bush LIED to America, to the UN, and to numerous countries around the world to justify his war.  Where are the WMDs in Iraq that Bush said Saddam was going to use against the world?  We've been there for how long and we've found NOTHING. 

<b>IMPEACH BUSH.</b>

Mr. Harrison, you have taken up the typical democratic mantra of focusing on a single point and then throwing it up at every turn. This argument of WMD's is bogus, everyone realizes that Sadam had plenty of time to ship his WMD's to Syria or to bury them anywhere in the desert where they will never be found. After The Twin Towers were hit on 9/11, the gloves came off and we went after the bad guys. Sadam was first. Iran or Syria will be second. We're going to "drain the swamp" until all the terrorists are dead. It may take ten years or more but it will get done unless we elect another "turn the other cheek" democrat like B-job Clinton who did NOTHING after the first Twin Towers attack. I thank God we elected Bush .

You call the war in Iraq a "war on terrorism?"  Bush LIED to America, to the UN, and to numerous countries around the world to justify his war.  Where are the WMDs in Iraq that Bush said Saddam was going to use against the world?  We've been there for how long and we've found NOTHING. 

<b>IMPEACH BUSH.</b>

They shouldn't have even looked, this country should have leveled everything in Iraq. Waiting for the UN to do anything is foolish. How much time do you think Irag had to move the stuff to Syria or even France while the UN was talk, talk, talking. Information gets twisted anyway and the meek will always whine, so just go in and take what we want. Vietnam was a quagmire because of the limitations put on our armed forces. You can't fight barbarians according to Geneva convention rules especially when the other side has no intention on doing so. You bleeding heart liberals are just as guilty by putting down our troops under the guise of dissatisfaction with the President. Oh you won't admit it but that's exactly what your doing. You'd do anything to get your way. When our troops are caught by the enemy, their head is cut off and it's plastered all over the media, but you're only upset if the enemy is mistreated. You sympathize with the enemy and show hostility toward our troops. I don't wonder which side your on. The truth is there is no question our president won a SECOND TERM because a majority of the voters don't see things your wacky way and boy are you pissed. Just think, your next candidate will probably be like Kerry, weak. The Republicans will win again and you'll have four more years to piss and moan.

Mr. Harrison, you have taken up the typical democratic mantra of focusing on a single point and then throwing it up at every turn. This argument of WMD's is bogus, everyone realizes that Sadam had plenty of time to ship his WMD's to Syria or to bury them anywhere in the desert where they will never be found. After The Twin Towers were hit on 9/11, the gloves came off and we went after the bad guys. Sadam  was first. Iran or Syria will be second. We're going to "drain the swamp" until all the terrorists are dead. It may take ten years or more but it will get done unless we elect another "turn the other cheek" democrat like B-job Clinton who did NOTHING after the first Twin Towers attack. I thank God we elected Bush .

once again, nothing is better.your cliche-ridden response is typical of your thinking.if your so interseted in fighting all these wars with other nations why are you here writing on this forum.oh that's right someone else's is child can go get killed so they can have democracy in Iraq .syria .lebanon and all the rest .sorry cappy one size doesn't fit all and not everyone wants what we have.but we'll continue to waste our youth and treasure till WE don't have what we're forcing down their throats anymore.Keep believing the cliches.

NAME SOMETHING THAT'S BETTER... NO ONE HAS AND NO ONE WILL.....Maybe Harriet Meiers will.What else can he f up in the next three years.Republican or democrat ---he's an idiot

2smart4u, if you have children of service age, I urge you to have them sign up to fight in your "war against terrorism."

It's so touching that many of you Republicans support the war and President Bush, but how many of you actually have children serving in Iraq? I'm sure that number is fairly low.

I would love for the government to produce statistics like that. How many parents of soldiers serving in Iraq support the war? Not support their children, not support the President, but support the war itself.

Guest 2smart4u
2smart4u, if you have children of service age, I urge you to have them sign up to fight in your "war against terrorism." 

It's so touching that many of you Republicans support the war and President Bush, but how many of you actually have children serving in Iraq?  I'm sure that number is fairly low.

I would love for the government to produce statistics like that.  How many parents of soldiers serving in Iraq support the war?  Not support their children, not support the President, but support the war itself.

Again, typical democratic mantra, blah, blah, blah, blah. Eat your heart out, Bush will be president for 3 more years. And then you'll have an opportunity to vote for Hilliary (who won't get elected) and we'll have another Republican president, and you can start your moaning all over again. LOL

Guest Senior Town Resident (Ret. USAF)

It's so touching that many of you Republicans support the war and President Bush, but how many of you actually have children serving in Iraq?  I'm sure that number is fairly low.

I would love for the government to produce statistics like that.  How many parents of soldiers serving in Iraq support the war?  Not support their children, not support the President, but support the war itself.

The United States is fortunate that during WW2 we didn't have a lot of people like you around, or else we may be all speaking German or Japanese. What you don't seem to understand is that we're involved in a GLOBAL WAR on terrorism. While it is Iraq today, it could be NYC tomorrow. We've already seen attacks in London, Bali, Spain, Africa, Egypt , etc. Can you possibly think that if we pull out of Iraq, the terrorists will declare victory and go home to live happily ever after ?? You can't possibly be that stupid to believe that. We are at war for the foreseeable future until terrorism is destroyed. If we can't destroy them in Iraq or Syria or Iran or North Korea, we'll be seeing more terrorist attacks here in the US. But in any event, even if we do have another terrorist attack here, you won't be worried. You'll be hiding under your bed praying for our military to save your sorry butt.

The United States is fortunate that during WW2 we didn't have a lot of people like you around, or else we may be all speaking German or Japanese. What you don't seem to understand is that we're involved in a GLOBAL WAR on terrorism.      While it is Iraq today, it could be NYC tomorrow. We've already seen attacks in  London, Bali, Spain, Africa, Egypt , etc.                                                          Can you possibly think that if we pull out of Iraq, the terrorists will declare victory and go home to live happily ever after ??  You can't possibly be that stupid to believe that.                                                                                                We are at war for the foreseeable future until terrorism is destroyed. If we can't destroy them in Iraq or Syria or Iran or North Korea, we'll be seeing more terrorist attacks here in the US.  But in any event, even if we do have another terrorist attack here, you won't be worried. You'll be hiding under your bed praying for our military to save your sorry butt.

World War II was JUSTIFIABLE. The Iraq war was not. The war in Afghanistan was JUSTIFIABLE. The war in Iraq was not. World War I was JUSTIFIABLE. The Iraq war was not. What makes everyone think that the citizens of Iraq wanted a democracy?

President Bush has the blood of the 2,000+ Soldiers that have died on his watch on his hands.

Guest Senior Town Resident (Ret.USAF)
World War II was JUSTIFIABLE.  The Iraq war was not.  The war in Afghanistan was JUSTIFIABLE.  The war in Iraq was not.  World War I was JUSTIFIABLE.  The Iraq war was not.  What makes everyone think that the citizens of Iraq wanted a democracy?

President Bush has the blood of the 2,000+ Soldiers that have died on his watch on his hands.

I'm beginning to think you are stupid. This is not an "Iraq war". This is a "Global war on terrorism". After Iraq, it may be Syria, Pakistan, Iran, N. Korea, wherever. If you don't get that, then there's nothing else I can say. Continue to spout your boring democratic mantra and the US military will protect your sorry butt while you hide under your bed.

The United States is fortunate that during WW2 we didn't have a lot of people like you around, or else we may be all speaking German or Japanese. What you don't seem to understand is that we're involved in a GLOBAL WAR on terrorism.      While it is Iraq today, it could be NYC tomorrow. We've already seen attacks in  London, Bali, Spain, Africa, Egypt , etc.                                                          Can you possibly think that if we pull out of Iraq, the terrorists will declare victory and go home to live happily ever after ??  You can't possibly be that stupid to believe that.                                                                                                We are at war for the foreseeable future until terrorism is destroyed. If we can't destroy them in Iraq or Syria or Iran or North Korea, we'll be seeing more terrorist attacks here in the US.  But in any event, even if we do have another terrorist attack here, you won't be worried. You'll be hiding under your bed praying for our military to save your sorry butt.

man did you ever drink the kool-aid.that's the same kind of thinking that got 50,000 plus killed in Viet Nam.Terrorism isn't a thing .It's not a country.How about Timothy Mc Veigh right here in the good old US of A..We can't fight everyone.We must remain vigilant and place our troops where needed not nation build ,as bozo promised he wouldn't do when he was campaigning.It's a different world genius .It's not WWII .stop with the cliches that we're lucky that anyone who disagrees with Iraq is disloyal and doesn't support our troopsThat's a lie just like all the other lies that got us into this war.We are in war for the forseeable future as long as there are people who think like you and George bush.

Guest Town Resident
World War II was JUSTIFIABLE.  The Iraq war was not.  The war in Afghanistan was JUSTIFIABLE.  The war in Iraq was not.  World War I was JUSTIFIABLE.  The Iraq war was not.  What makes everyone think that the citizens of Iraq wanted a democracy?

Mr. Harrison, I can't believe how narrow-minded you are. 2smart nailed it when he said this is a GLOBAL war on terrorism. You insist on trying to make it a war against Iraq. You need to think for yourself and not just repeat all that democratic BS. For the record, I voted for Bush. God bless the USA and God bless George Bush.

Guest 2smart4u
man did you ever drink the kool-aid.that's the same kind of thinking that got 50,000 plus killed in Viet Nam.Terrorism isn't a thing .It's not a country.How about Timothy Mc Veigh right here in the good old US of A..We can't fight everyone.We must remain vigilant and place our troops where needed not nation build ,as bozo promised he wouldn't do when he was campaigning.It's a different world genius .It's not WWII .stop with the cliches that we're lucky that anyone who disagrees with Iraq is disloyal and doesn't support our troopsThat's a lie just like all the other lies that got us into this war.We are in war for the forseeable future as long as there are people who think like you and George bush.

"Terrorism isn't a thing" ?? Brilliant !! How can I ever hope to debate anyone who's this astute. LOL Crawl back under your bed.

Mr. Harrison, I can't believe how narrow-minded you are. 2smart nailed it when he said this is a GLOBAL war on terrorism. You insist on trying to make it a war against Iraq. You need to think for yourself and not just repeat all that democratic  BS. For the record, I voted for Bush. God bless the USA and God bless George Bush.

Where does the word "global" in this war fit in? Please tell me why this "global war" is only being fought in Iraq? Is it so the Bush administration can fabricate the lies to justify a war in, say, Syria or Iran?

"Terrorism isn't a thing" ??  Brilliant  !!    How can I ever hope to debate anyone who's this astute. LOL  Crawl back under your bed.

okay genius ,you define it.I know concepts are difficult for some people to get.let me get down to your level.If someone on the streets tells you they sre going to killl you and blow up your house they could be arrested for making terroristic threats.someone in the Phillipines raids their farms they can be called terrorists .good old American Timothy Mc Veigh blows up the Muurah center ,he's called a terrorist.50 Cent's posse are called urban terrorists(he's a rapper,I don't want you to miss the point).

who are the terrorists? what country are they from? what color are they?What religion are they?what is their political belief?

It's funny how you talk about hiding under your bed because that's where the people were loooking for the comunists in the 50's.If you leave your house go and see "Good Night And Good Luck" and the next time you undereducated fool read the whole post before you pick one thing to focus on.I said it before it like talking or arguing with a drunk in a bar.they never hear what you say they are too busy concentrating on their one thought for the day.

Guest 2smart4u
Where does the word "global" in this war fit in?  Please tell me why this "global war" is only being fought in Iraq?  Is it so the Bush administration can fabricate the lies to justify a war in, say, Syria or Iran?

Let me break this down so even you can understand it. "Global" fits in because terrorism is occuring throughout the "globe" !! Since there have been terrorist attacks around the world in places like Bali, Spain, London, Lebanon, Japan, Germany, Italy, NY, etc. , it's only logical to conclude that these are "GLOBAL" events. If you think long and hard about this, you may get it.

Guest 2smart4u
okay genius ,you define it.I know concepts are difficult for some people to get.let me get down to your level.If someone on the streets tells you they sre going to killl you and blow up your house they could be arrested for making terroristic threats.someone in the Phillipines raids their farms they can be called terrorists .good old American Timothy Mc Veigh blows up the Muurah center ,he's called a terrorist.50 Cent's posse are called urban terrorists(he's a rapper,I don't want you to miss the point).

who are the terrorists? what country are they from? what color are they?What religion are they?what is their political belief?

It's funny how you talk about hiding under your bed because that's where the people were loooking for the comunists in the 50's.If you leave your house go and see "Good Night And Good Luck" and the next time you undereducated fool read the whole post before you pick one thing to focus on.I said it before it like talking or arguing with a drunk in a bar.they never hear what you say they are too busy concentrating on their one thought for the day.

If you try reading the newspapers, you would know the terrorists are Islamic Jihadists, typically from Arab countries and their political belief is that the United States and all of western civilization is evil and must be destroyed by any means.

See, I answered all your questions in one sentence. If there's anything else you want to know, just ask me. LOL

If you try reading the newspapers, you would know the terrorists are Islamic Jihadists, typically from Arab countries and their political belief is that the United States and all of western civilization is evil and must be destroyed by any means.

See, I answered all your questions in one sentence. If there's anything else you want to know, just ask me. LOL

What about that young man from Orange County, California? Where does he fit in to your schema?

Guest Town Resident

I think you drove Mr. Harrison underground, 2smart. Congrats ! I couldn't stand that liberal blame Bush for everything crap.

Don't move the cheese.I said this had nothing to do with democrats or republicans.Once again I defy you to NAME SOMETHING THAT'S BETTER IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE bUSH BECAME PRESIDENT.This has nothing to do with Clinton,he's come and gone.This has to do with junior.He's the president and he's destroyng our country.By the way,you seem to be awfully hung up on the guys who are supposedly rooting out corruption,sounds a little Freudian.One more time, I dare anyone one to NAME SOMETHING THAT'S BETTER IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE bUSH BECAME PRESIDENT.Try and focus on that

low interest rates,low inflation,AND OUR COUNTRY IS NO LONGER AFRAID TO GO AFTER,PEOPLE WHO ATTACK US. CLINTON WAS TO BUSY GETTING A HUMMER,WHILE BIN LADDEN WAS PLANNING TO KILL OUR INNOCENT CITIZEN'S. DON'T FORGET BIN LADDEN WAS OFFERED TO CLINTON'S ADMINISTRATION AT LEAST THREE TIMES AND THAT IDOT TUNRNED HIS HEAD. NO PUN INTENDED

Archived