harrison gardens tresspassers

Guest guest

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhh posting at 3:30 in the afternoon I take it you don't work? not bored or lonely at all infact life is so full I have no time to clean the hall, even though I seem to be the only one that does it, yeah there are sometimes to many kids here, too many kids that are not residents and our kids get pushed out while they destroy our play area, can't call the police takes too long for them to get here afterall it is just the projects they can't be bothered and if you are not paying rent here then yeah you don't belong, too many straglers coming in and out of here, and there is a person who should not be allowed to step foot on this property but.... it happens. Watch your kids!

:angry: Hi, I am new, I do not live in the Gardens,but from what I have read you are right. I can not give an opinion because that would make me just as bad as anyone who is hateful on this topic, but isn't there something that someone can do to improve the quality of life for everyone that lives in the Gardens? It sounds like they need help and fast!!! It is a shame that the children that live there are being put last. Someday they will become their parents if all of these problems keep happening. My prayers are with you.

Guest Guest
Ahhh posting at 3:30 in the afternoon I take it you don't work? not bored or lonely at all infact life is so full I have no time to clean the hall, even though I seem to be the only one that does it, yeah there are sometimes to many kids here, too many kids that are not residents and our kids get pushed out while they destroy our play area, can't call the police takes too long for them to get here afterall it is just the projects they can't be bothered and if you are not paying rent here then yeah you don't belong, too many straglers coming in and out of here, and there is a person who should not be allowed to step foot on this property but.... it happens. Watch your kids!

:( Dumb A$$, it was my day off. I work very hard. If you look at any of my other posts you would see that !! You are posting at 1:21am, what no job to get up for? LOOSER!!! :(

Guest Guest

You have a good life and u don't live in harrison.! Where are you down the shore with all those drunks and druggies. I know there are plenty of shit going on down there. Stay there.

Archived