harrison gardens tresspassers

Guest guest

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Former Town Resident
thank god for places like the harrison gardens and all the other projects.............where else could you warehouse this first rate crew! :P

Don't knock the gardens, I grew up there, went to HHS, graduated college, got a good job, married , moved out of town, very successful today. I have good memories of the gardens.

I see we got ruid of another family that were filthy pigs. Their windows were a disgrace when you passed by. Mike Rodgers I think you should go around and look at some tenants windows instead of making some of us clean up yards.

I see we got ruid  of another family that were filthy pigs. Their windows were a disgrace when you passed by. Mike  Rodgers I think you should go around and look at some tenants windows instead of making some of us clean up yards.

I DON'T THINK MIKE RODGERS SHOULD LOOK AT PEOPLE WINDOWS, I THINK HE SHOULD WORRY ABOUT THE DRUGGIES.

I see we got ruid  of another family that were filthy pigs. Their windows were a disgrace when you passed by. Mike  Rodgers I think you should go around and look at some tenants windows instead of making some of us clean up yards.

Y should MR worry about peoples houses down there ? y can't the people that live in them worry about them , instead of that community service , make them clean there apts & yards ? seems like half the people have nothing to do down there besides mind each others business.

your doing a good job mike. Just make sure you don't bring anymore druggies in. I know One girl who is trying to get in with kids. And she is still on drugs. If she gets in that's more trouble.Her whole family is trouble. Cops are at the house every other night. And she shouldn't be living here anyway. She's not on the lease. And she is just staying with her mother so she can get her own apartment. It's not right,that some people just move in with family and nothing is done about it. The brother isn't supposed to be there either.

I DON'T THINK MIKE RODGERS SHOULD LOOK AT PEOPLE WINDOWS, I THINK HE SHOULD WORRY  ABOUT THE DRUGGIES.

I think Mike Rodgers is trying to improve the Quality of life for everyone who lives in the Harrison Housing Authority .He should be commended not criticized and if everyone would take care of their business and do the right thing... NO ONE ELSE WOULD HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU.It's simple just clean up your act,in every way,and every thing will be cool. As for the druggies their time will come ...one way or another.We are the only ones who determine what kind of life we live.

• 2 weeks later...

you are doing a great job Mike. Next thing you have to go after is the boyfriends living with their girlfriends giving them more babies, but they don't put them on the lease. Or show that they bring home a paycheck.

Guest senior HG resident
you are doing a great job Mike. Next thing you have to go after is the boyfriends living with their  girlfriends giving them more babies, but they don't put them on the lease. Or show that they bring home a paycheck.

'

Mike, the live-in, unregistered boyfriends and boarders problem is still going on in the area of the main drive-way. over the clotheslines, especially during the week-end, from 10 pm til 5 am. People are always banging on the door of the single girl who should not be 'officially' living in four rooms, although 'unofficailly' all of the boaders pay her the rent money instead of to the Housing Authority. The ex-councilwoman's grandaaughter with two toddlers (the oldest no longer there), still has an ''un-registered' non-rent paying boyfriend and a boarder who comes every night after 11 pm and one goes out to work between 5-6 AM. Thw town hall employee also has a big, husky non-regeistered, non-rent paying boyfriend who whistles very loud, 'every' time he is coming up the steps so she would know it is him coming. All these boyfriends and unregistered 'boarders' have 'keys' to the apartments.

Now, when my small social security check goes up a 'few' dollars and Medicare takes their yearly increase out of it which is usually more than half, the Housing Authority 'always' makes sure they take 30%. So I am extremely p1$$<d that that practically every apartment (except for 2 senior citizen apartment) is getting away with paying a 'pittance' of rent while their incomes from their men who 'make a lot more money that 1 female clerk, 1 p/t female low-wage earner and 1 non-employed young ,single, childless tenant, are paying 1/3rd of the rent I am paying, while my reported income is less than half of all their un-reported come.

Mike, either put the boyfriends and boarders on the lease or get them out, and GET RID OF THE DRUG-ADDICTS! When the cops come due to loud rap music, they hide in the bedroom, climb ot the window (if available) or don't answer the door or say they are visiiting. They see the patrol cars come up the drive-way and warn each other on their cell-phones. I have breathing difficulties, and the 'heavy' drugs penetrte thru my door even with the bottom opening stuffed with a rug or towells. If I ever need an oxygen tank, the bulding will explode.

Middle-class seniors in town are 'afraid' to move in the HG when they hear about the drug-infested apartments and end up moving out of town. :angry::blink:

Guest Guest_resident_*

could not agree with you more they need to clean up the harrison gardens and the k/c they have people live with people when the head of househould move out months ago and everyone is living in this apt except the head of household .this party house and flop house how did they renew there lease anyone know?

'

Mike, the live-in, unregistered  boyfriends and boarders problem is still going on in the area of the main drive-way. over the clotheslines, especially during the week-end,  from 10 pm til 5 am.  People are always banging on the door of the single  girl  who should not be 'officially' living in four  rooms, although 'unofficailly' all of the boaders pay her the rent money instead of to the Housing Authority.  The ex-councilwoman's grandaaughter with two toddlers (the oldest no longer there), still has an ''un-registered' non-rent paying boyfriend and a boarder who  comes every night after 11 pm  and one goes out to work between 5-6 AM. Thw town hall employee also has a big, husky non-regeistered, non-rent paying boyfriend  who whistles very loud, 'every' time he is coming up the steps so she would know it is him coming.  All these boyfriends and unregistered 'boarders' have 'keys' to the apartments. 

Now, when my small social security check  goes up a 'few' dollars and Medicare takes their yearly increase out of it which is usually more than half,  the Housing Authority 'always' makes sure they take 30%.  So I am extremely p1$$<d that that practically every apartment  (except for 2 senior  citizen apartment) is getting away with paying a 'pittance' of rent while their incomes from their men who 'make a lot more money that 1 female clerk, 1 p/t  female low-wage earner and 1 non-employed young ,single, childless tenant, are paying 1/3rd of the rent I am paying,  while my reported income is less than half of all their un-reported come.

Mike, either put the boyfriends and boarders on the lease or get them out, and GET RID OF THE DRUG-ADDICTS!  When the cops come due to loud rap music,  they hide in the bedroom, climb ot the window (if available) or don't answer the door or say they are visiiting.  They see the patrol cars come up the drive-way and warn each other on their cell-phones. I have breathing difficulties, and the 'heavy' drugs penetrte thru my door even with the bottom opening stuffed with a rug or towells.  If I ever need an oxygen tank, the bulding will explode.

Middle-class seniors in town are 'afraid' to move in the HG when they hear about the drug-infested apartments and end up moving  out of town.  :angry::blink:

good points but, when did a building ever explode from smoke ? also who wants want to move to the HG with a nosey neighbor like u ? u must live in your window to see people coming in and out at the hours of 5-6 a.m and 11p.m . :ph34r:

maybe she's afraid to go to sleep. Worrying if some druggie will try to go in throught the windows. They do use their windows when the cops are called.Go get them all M.R.

Guest Senior Harrison Resident
good points but, when did a building ever explode from smoke ? also who wants want to move to the HG with a nosey neighbor like u ? u must live in your window to see people coming in and out at the hours of 5-6 a.m and 11p.m .  :angry:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am often up 'alot' during the long, sleepless nights due to illness, and and am 'unable to view' the individuals and most of the illegal activites through my window due to macular degeneration and glaucoma, but my HEARING is fine and as I sit watching TV or listening to the radio, I can 'hear' the illegal activities and smell the drugs which brings on breathing difficulties and the need to use a nebulizer. I hope Mike Rogers puts a stop to it, then I will be very happy to have 'nothing' to report as a good law-abiding citizen all of my life.The police have said that reporting illegal activity is not being nosy and will make the HG a safer place to live for all the law-abiding tenants.

the only people that call us nosey are the one's doing everything that's illegal. And don't be afraid to use the new hotline phone#. I already did and what I reported they were caught. You will remain anonymous. Let's all work together and report all illegal activities. Once theyclean out all the druggies, this place will be great place,where all neighbors will get along and not be afraid to get involved .

CALL THE POLICE YOU MORONS. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN THEY WILL BE ARRESTED IF THEY ARE DOING ILLEGAL STUFF. CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BE AFRAID. GET THE SH#T OUT OF THERE IT MAKES THE QUALITY OF LIFE BETTER THERE.

the only people that call us nosey are the one's doing everything that's illegal. And don't be afraid to use the new hotline phone#. I already did and what I reported they were caught. You will remain anonymous. Let's all work together and report all illegal activities. Once theyclean out all the druggies, this place  will be great place,where all neighbors will get along and not be afraid to get involved  .

Archived