harrison gardens tresspassers

Guest guest

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes the person that I'm talking about is on the trepassing list. We must be talking about two different people. And everyone should call if they see someone who is on the list. We are only trying to better this place. Slowly but surely we are getting there.

What a laugh that is . This person vacations in all these places. And lost her husband in 911. Had to laugh about that crock of shit. Tell us some more we need more laughs.

What a laugh that is . This person vacations in all these places. And lost her husband in 911. Had to laugh about that crock of shit. Tell us some more we need more laughs.

Your right!!!! How the hell is she living in the Gardens then if she can vacation in all those places she says????????????? She needs to be investigated. Or, she just wishes she could vacation in all those places

yes the person that I'm talking about  is on the trepassing list. We must be talking about two different people. And everyone should call if they see someone who is on the list. We are only trying to better this place. Slowly but surely we are getting there.

Where can I get a copy of this list? How often is it updated? What do you have to do to get on it? Can you also get your name taken off?

********** , if you see him, run!  He is nothing but trouble!  He's a loser who hits his wife, takes food from his kids' mouths by spending it on drugs and alcohol, and he doesn't work.  Get him on the tresspassers list ASAP!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Sounds like the angry wife to me....

Have a nice day,

JTS

The Brother

Hey JTS

Haven't seen you around the Ponderosa in a while......

PS.... Thanks for being the only one NOT at the princess's ball!

Have a nice day,

The Daughter

(2nd in charge)

Goes to show how white trash the gardens is when the ********** ** *** ******* ***** is out there fist fighting with her whole white trash family. Proud to be born and raised in the gardens get a real goal starting with getting out.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I was born and raised in the gardens also so does that make me white trsh? And i still live there!!! And by the way I don't think that family is trash. Maybe you just don't know them.

I was born and raised in the gardens also so does that make me white trsh? And i still live there!!! And by the way I don't think that family is trash. Maybe you just don't know them.

yes, that does make you white trash, as long as you are white. And yes, of coarse you still live there, you always will. If that family lives in the gardens, they too are white trash. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it used to be known as the ghetto.

why dont you try to move on and get your own house instead of living in the gardens your whole life. Did you just hear yourself my family lived here and I still live here. My Tax dollars at work again for the WHITE TRASH!!!!!

yes, that does make you white trash, as long as you are white. And yes, of coarse you still live there, you always will. If that family lives in the gardens, they too are white trash. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it used to be known as the ghetto.

GLAD THEY HAVE THE TRESPASSERS LIST AND THEY KEEP ADDING TO IT.THANK GOD HOUSING WILL BE A BETTER PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP OUT ALL THE TROUBLE.AS FAR AS WHITE THRASH YOU MUST BE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT LIVE IN HARRISON GARDENS.STICKS AND STICKS WILL BREAK YOUR BONES BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ANYONE.THEY HAVE TO LIVE SOME

WHERE GET A LIFE.

i was raised at the gardens too, but i moved to ocean county where its nicer

I was raised in the Gardens B) . It must be really tough sitting up there in your ivory tower and of COURSE being raise AT the gardens you can understand where alot of us had our childhood. So considering all that I really dont understand your condesending writing. I was raised there and yes you are correct it was called the Ghetto that in it self is'nt a bad thing in my mind! I had alot of good friends and there were and still are quite a few really good familys. Because people moved out or as you think up doesnt make them better people there still the same just a different address. So consider my thoughts on this, If you were a piece of crap in the gardens you will still be if you change your zip code, And if you are a good person the same will be carried with you no matter where you live. I'm not ashamed of where I grew up and I'm extremely proud of my family and before someone tries to remind me I know there not perfect BUT there mine and I'll stand up for them and the gardens over the last few years have gotten worse but think about all the other places like it that were all knocked down years ago so in all actuality the gardens must be pretty good. Some people will never be happy and some will always complain. If your not happy where you are get out! If you think things are being done wrong then help make them right!! Otherwise if all you plan on doing is flapping your gums and bragging about how much better then other people you are, stand at home and do it in the mirror because I personally could care less!! Also I'm still trying to figure out why no one has a name?

JTS

I was raised in the Gardens :P . It must be really tough sitting up there in your ivory tower and of COURSE being raise AT the gardens you can understand where alot of us had our childhood. So considering all that I really dont understand your condesending writing. I was raised there and yes you are correct it was called the Ghetto that in it self is'nt a bad thing in my mind! I had alot of good friends and there were and still are quite a few really good familys. Because people moved out or as you think up doesnt make them better people there still the same just a different  address. So consider my thoughts on this, If you were a piece of crap in the gardens you will still be if you change your zip code, And if you are a good person the same will be carried with you no matter where you live. I'm not ashamed of where I grew up and I'm extremely proud of my family and before someone tries to remind me I know there not perfect BUT there mine and I'll stand up for them and the gardens over the last few years have gotten worse but think about all the other places like it that were all knocked down years ago so in all actuality the gardens must be pretty good. Some people will never be happy and some will always complain. If your not happy where you are get out! If you think things are being done wrong then help make them right!! Otherwise if all you plan on doing is flapping your gums and bragging about how much better then other people you are, stand at home and do it in the mirror because I personally could care less!! Also I'm still trying to figure out why no one has a name?

JTS

ah, but you do care or you wouldn't have responded. By the way, I have stood at home and did it in the mirror and it's not a pretty site! :ph34r:

I was raised in the Gardens :ph34r: . It must be really tough sitting up there in your ivory tower and of COURSE being raise AT the gardens you can understand where alot of us had our childhood. So considering all that I really dont understand your condesending writing. I was raised there and yes you are correct it was called the Ghetto that in it self is'nt a bad thing in my mind! I had alot of good friends and there were and still are quite a few really good familys. Because people moved out or as you think up doesnt make them better people there still the same just a different  address. So consider my thoughts on this, If you were a piece of crap in the gardens you will still be if you change your zip code, And if you are a good person the same will be carried with you no matter where you live. I'm not ashamed of where I grew up and I'm extremely proud of my family and before someone tries to remind me I know there not perfect BUT there mine and I'll stand up for them and the gardens over the last few years have gotten worse but think about all the other places like it that were all knocked down years ago so in all actuality the gardens must be pretty good. Some people will never be happy and some will always complain. If your not happy where you are get out! If you think things are being done wrong then help make them right!! Otherwise if all you plan on doing is flapping your gums and bragging about how much better then other people you are, stand at home and do it in the mirror because I personally could care less!! Also I'm still trying to figure out why no one has a name?

JTS

Jesus, I haven't seen so many run-on sentences in my life.

I guess Fife and Comprelli are proud of themselves.

i was raised at the gardens too, but i moved to ocean county where its nicer

whether knowing them or not they made themselves public by having a fist fight in the middle of a sunday afternoon while kids were all outside playing and as far as goals if you do live in the gardens your goal should be moving up and out not getting a bigger apartment.

All you people out there calling the gardens people white trash should know some of us that live here. I for one raised 3 children all good kids here in the gardens. My kids still talk about their childhood growing up. it was the best. The had lots of good times you always knew where they were, and the summer programs were the best. So what you moved on and you own a house good for you,but that doesn't mean we all should get out and buy a house. I would take the gardens anyday. DP

OUCH! run-on sentences. Thats gonna leave a mark!!! Anyone ever tell you your very quick witted? Fife was a coach when I was there. Yes long ago.

JTS

I'm interested to know who this is....did you live in 9 building??? I may know you from "years ago"....I too grew up in the gardens, and I'm proud of that. BUT, I grew up and moved out, which is what you are suppose to do, always better yourself.

I'm interested to know who this is....did you live in 9 building??? I may know you from "years ago"....I too grew up in the gardens, and I'm proud of that. BUT, I grew up and moved out, which is what you are suppose to do, always better yourself.

7 building. Harrison class of 82'. I had a few purple cars and 3 siblings that I'm very proud of. I did move out a long time ago but still have family there. So after hearing about all the things people were writing about decided to chime in. One thing I cant understand is that every thing posted seems to be negative arent there any people that try and find the good side.

JTS

Archived