A True Hero

Guest Guest

Being reported by FOX, Paul will probably have a difficult time believing this. He'll need plenty of evidence and he'll probably have to live with the squishy hero in order to know his true intentions.

As for me, I just choose to believe.

GLOUCESTER, Mass. — SpongeBob SquarePants usually needs to be saved in the cartoon he stars in on Nickelodeon.

But for a group of sinking boaters in Gloucester Harbor, the sponge-shaped yellow character was the one who did the saving over the weekend, MyFOXBoston reported.

A 25-foot boat called the Clam Juice started sinking because of a crack in the exhaust pipe. When the Coast Guard arrived to pump the little vessel out, the four onboard were knee-deep in water.

That's where SpongeBob — or more specifically, a squishy SpongeBob football — came in. The occupants had the toy onboard and used it to plug up the hole in the pipe.

Guest Radagast
This is...strange.

What exactly are you saying, though? Is the foam football the "true hero" here? :P

HOWDAREYOUCOMPAREATOYTOTROOPSINIRAQARRRRRRRGH

:P:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Well, that's all the proof I need. I want to join the First Church of SpongeBob to warship my new lord.

Hey! Does that count as a miricle? If so, he only needs one more to become a saint. Imagine, St. SpongeBob ...it has a nice ring to it.

This is...strange.

What exactly are you saying, though? Is the foam football the "true hero" here? :P

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

See that Strifey. Now you're starting to get how silly it is to refer to Matthew as a hero.

This is...strange.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

"Skeptic, atheist...and somehow an optimist. Go figure.

I want to change the world."