filthy apts.

Guest Guest

no I do not go to Bingo, Actually I have never been to Bingo, and I spent a great deal of time with  my grandchildren which is why I don't spend much time at the gardens. My children are all married and live outside of town with their kids. I am too busy to spend time checking out dirty apartments. Since you know about so many dirty apartments I take  it that  you must hang out with these people or perhaps you are just a nosy busy body who needs a life.I got one, my job. my family, my hobbies and my friends and social life and I would not be visiting people who lived in dirty apartments.

VERY WELL SAID!

YOu not too busy if you are on here writing back with your remarks. Who are you kidding that you are never in the gardens . I'm sure you know everything that goes on if you are on KOTW.

You look threw your blinds that you put up on your storm door. So no one can see you looking out being nosey.

well then, you must know me better than me, you must be amazing, you should go into business telling people what they don't know about themselves.  I do not go about the gardens as I said my life is outside the gardens but then again you know different because you know be so well and that is awesome since you don't even know who I am.  WHAT A TURD    I am on here during my down time. Besides there seems to be more than I replying to the post.

Who gives 2 shits about your life. All I'm saying is that you bullshit. If your on here then it must be bothering you because we say you are just as nosey as everyone else.

maintenence walk around all day don't they report such findings. I see some apts. with the curtains all tied up in a knot, How Ghetto and disgraceful, don't they know that is what tie backs are for.

well, maintenence man is comming around with the inspector, but everyone knew ths, so I guess everyone cleaned up. Perhaps they should have unannounce inspections, I will have no problem with this, they can come to my house anytime. I wonder how that would fare with others.

An even more stupid remark is to think by looking on the outside you can judge whether or not an apartment is clean or dirty.  What an ass.

On another note, I know several seniors that are looking for someone to clean windows at a reasonable price/ got anyone in mind? The people that they used to have are all on the treapass list. By reasonable I mean like $5.00 a window. There are also some other odd jobs they would like done. Like cleaning bathroom tiles, cleaning ovens, a lot of jobs that older people can't handle. Is there anyone out there?

"screwed us all"  Are you kidding!?  What if when you pulled in one of the lots you hit someone or even worse a child?

The parents should be watching the children so they don't get hit if they are too young to be watching themselves. It is a necessity for some of the diabled seniors & handicapped people whose apts are far from the street and closer to the circles, to be able to have a cab or a driver come in for 2-3 mins. to pick them up or leave them off, closer to their apts. If a car in there more than 5 mins., then the manager should be able to ISSUE them a 'TICKET', or have the police do it.

Putting the gates up was the best thing too do. Now the kids can play in the circle and not have to worry about traffic.Plus everyone used the driveway to park their cars if there wasn't a spot on the st. They would park for hours. Best thing was to screw all you people up with putting up gates.

They still park their cars in the drive-way off Schuyler Av, especially after 4:30 pm til 7am & weekends.

well then, you must know me better than me, you must be amazing, you should go into business telling people what they don't know about themselves.  I do not go about the gardens as I said my life is outside the gardens but then again you know different because you know be so well and that is awesome since you don't even know who I am.  WHAT A TURD    I am on here during my down time. Besides there seems to be more than I replying to the post.

wHAT IS A "turd"? I'VE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL SINCE THE EARLY 7O'S, SO I MISSED HEARING THAT ONE.

On another note, I know several seniors that are looking for someone to clean windows at a reasonable price/ got anyone in mind? The people that they used to have are all on the treapass list. By reasonable I mean like $5.00 a window. There are also some other odd jobs they would like done. Like cleaning bathroom tiles, cleaning ovens, a lot of jobs that older people can't handle. Is there anyone out there?

MAYBE THEY COULD ASK THE MANAGER TO PUT OUT A FLYER WITH ALL OF THE INFORMATION. WHEN THE SENIORS/DIABLED PAY THEIR RENT?

How can you be bored. You go to work everyday. Don't you have to clean your house at night. Or are you one of the dirty ones.

WHAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF TIME OFF.Oh I guess not because you would have to work to begin with in order to know about TIME OFF

wHAT IS A "turd"?    I'VE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL SINCE THE EARLY 7O'S, SO I MISSED HEARING THAT ONE.

68127[/snapback]

A TURD MEANS A PIECE OF EXCREMENT! I was in school in the 70's also. The word has been around forever.In case you don't know what excrement is look it up.

WHAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF TIME OFF.Oh I guess not because you would have to work to begin with in order to know about TIME OFF

68167[/snapback]

time off is what you do everyday. Your one of them living off the system.

Mike, I think you should take one day out of your schedule when your not too busy, and come around to all the apts. Some people are literally filthy. If the maint. men aren't reporting them you are not going to know. It isn't right for other tenants who are clean and have to worry about their next door neighbors being dirty. I know at least ten apts that the health dept would get after if they saw what they looked like. Thanks Mike. I hope you take this into consideration. Most of the apts are between **** and ****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

66440[/snapback]

well if the tenants ass. wasn't *** ****** ******* mabey would have meetings

shit or get off the pot already. and by the way i **** *** ** **** *** ** ***** you may have got a new job but you really didn't leave it behind did you. i see you still held on to ** ********* **** **** *** ***!!! and boy is ** ** **** **** get my point???

A TURD  MEANS A PIECE OF EXCREMENT!  I was in school in the 70's also. The word has been around forever.In case you don't know what excrement is look it up.

68346[/snapback]

You have it 'backwards". It wasn't 'excrement that was being asked about and needed to be looked up. Rather it was "TURD" that needed to be looked up. However, I did as you suggested, and WAS UNABLE TO FIND 'TURD' IN THE RANDOM HOUSE" 'PAPERBACK 1991 DICTIONARY....

• 4 weeks later...
well if the tenants ass. wasn't *** ****** ******* mabey would have meetings

shit or get off the pot already. and by the way i **** *** ** **** *** ** ***** you may have got a new job but you really didn't leave it behind did you. i see you still held on to ** ********* **** **** *** ***!!! and boy is ** ** **** **** get my point???

68978[/snapback]

When they were active they did a great job i thought. I get who you are talking about with the new job i just don't get what she didn't leave behind.

Town Job??? Why did she leave??? Someone fill me in I am lost.