A realest should be held in contempt!

Guest Guest

A Realest has labled all who don't vote nitwits. Does that also hold for council people who abstain?

That poster sure is uppity.!

I'm really hurt but happy A Realest has be exposed for what he is.

Gotta go to work to pay for Santos and DArco's miscalculations!

Have a Good Day

A Realest has labled all who don't vote nitwits. Does that also hold for council people who abstain?

Have a Good Day

At leastnow we have a title.

If people who see wrongs and voice them are nitwits most who post here are nit wits. What, the hell does that make those who know about these wrongs or mistakes and sit with their mouths shut and keep on voting for the people who allow these things to happen.

I know Im not a grnius but I can tell you realest. you are are politicians dream or a politician.

If you and you friends read something here go see ask those involved and fix what has to be fixed. Don't label and write off those who have given up on the system.

Have a Good Day

Not even close. What I said was that anyone who votes Republican to get the attention of the very Democratic Hudson County Organization is a nitwit. But come to think of it----you've got a point. Anyone who doesn't use his/her right to vote is a nitwit too!

PS: If you're going to paraphrase me, try to zero in on the correct premise. Oh, and spell REALIST correctly. Thanks and you have a good day, too.

Guest Guest_observer_*
Not even close. What I said was that anyone who votes Republican to get the attention of the very Democratic Hudson County Organization is a nitwit. But come to think of it----you've got a point. Anyone who doesn't use his/her right to vote is a nitwit too!

PS: If you're going to paraphrase me, try to zero in on the correct premise. Oh, and spell REALIST correctly. Thanks and you have a good day, too.

Hey Guest who posted "in contempt." You had better get to spelling correctly. Realest is serious about it.

He does seem a little upset! If you continue he will label you a poophead. You will not be able to walk on the sunny side of the street and no soup for you.

FYI A poop head is one who does not vote or votes against the in power party and misspells Realist. "Realest,Realest,REALEST"

Ya Gotta Laugh

Hey Guest who posted "in contempt." You had better get to spelling correctly. Realest is serious about it.

He does seem a little upset! If you continue he will label you a poophead. You will not be able to walk on the sunny side of the street and no soup for you.

FYI A poop head is one who does not vote or votes against the in power party and misspells Realist. "Realest,Realest,REALEST"

Ya Gotta Laugh

Zat is correct! You vill spell correctly, und you vill like it!

(Anybody know where I can get a riding crop and a monocle?)

Guest Now you got it!

Now you have it!

We all promise to spell correctly. OK Realest sorry, Realist.

Ya Gotta Laugh

I don't know about the monocle, but you might try asking Mary Torres and Big Al about the riding crop! :blink:

Archived