Gardens qualifications?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Before you talk you should learn how to spell it's ALDAY Get it right . You just wish you had what they have. You mess with one you mess with all

YOU FORGET WHO IN ON THE TENANTS BOARD, ALDAYS, HA HA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest_resident_*

YOU HAVE SO MANY ISSUES WHY? HOW COME YOU WERE AT THE TENANTS MEETING WITH ALL YOUR ISSUES WE WERE THERE IF IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU COULD HAVE CAME OUT.

Guest Guest

Hey Loudmouth, If you read what you write,you did say you put up a fence to make this dump look better. You did call it a dump. Look back.

Guest Guest

It seems like the ******'s can not get out the gardens either. Maybe they should make a reality show about them if there are so many of them. HA-HA.......... Get a life and why don't you all get out of there. I guess paying $100.00 a month for rent is great. It seems both alday's got town jobs I thought there was a hiring freeze. I guess not. Did your rent go up?

YOU FORGET WHO IN ON THE TENANTS BOARD, Aldays HA HA

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
It seems like the ****** can not get out the gardens either.  Maybe they should make a reality show about them if there are so many of them.  HA-HA.......... Get a life and why don't you all get out of there.  I guess paying $100.00 a month for rent is great.  It seems both ******* got town jobs I thought there was a hiring freeze.  I guess not. Did your rent go up?

hey kotw, why are you allowing these people to use someone last name.

i thought that was against the rules, if you allow them to use ****** why

not allow ********* and ***** and others that they are talking about?

By the way I am not an *******, but I know you won"t beleive that, You

can say what you want about them and they don't give a hoot. they

just go about their lives.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. To the poster, you are correct I have gone back an edited the appropriate posts.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

HOW ABOUT PUTTING YOUR BROTHER IN A GROUP HOME.THEN YOU WILL NOT NEED A 5 ROOM APARTMENT.THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WAITING SO YOU JUST HAVE TO GO ON THE LIST.YEAH AND WHAT ABOUT THE FOODSTAMPS IT IS WORKFIRST NEW JERSEY RIGHT?IT IS FUNNY YOU WORK GIVE ME A BREAK.I UNDERSTAND YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS A KNEE OPERATION THAT IS WHY YOU NEED A FIVE ROOM APARTMENT.LOOK OUT THE NEIGHBOR FROM HELL IS LOOSE.

Guest Guest

HOW ABOUT PUTTING YOUR BROTHER IN A GROUP HOME.THEN YOU WILL NOT NEED A 5 ROOM APARTMENT.THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WAITING SO YOU JUST HAVE TO GO ON THE LIST.YEAH AND WHAT ABOUT THE FOODSTAMPS IT IS WORKFIRST NEW JERSEY RIGHT?IT IS FUNNY YOU WORK GIVE ME A BREAK.I UNDERSTAND YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS A KNEE OPERATION THAT IS WHY YOU NEED A FIVE ROOM APARTMENT.LOOK OUT THE NEIGHBOR FROM HELL IS LOOSE.

[/quote

As much as you may not care for this loudmouth, it was cruel to tell her to

put her brother in a group home. shame on you. anyway her sister is

suppose to get her brother. so he won't be here anyway, which would

be better for him because he would be treated cruley here. why on earth

would she want her brother here to be mistreated by the varmits that

live here.Without her brother here she does not qualify for 5 rooms.

they moved into the 4 rooms on the 3rd floor with their disability.

So they are stuck there. Too many other people here and on the

waiting list qualify.

Guest Guest

Bullshit to whoever said that they didn't collect anything until after the 2nd kid. What the hell did they live on then . He's collecting disability and she can't excuse me but don't want to work. They dam well were on welfare when they had only one kid. Get real.

Guest Guest_resident_*

MONEY MONEY MONEY FROM HER BROTHERS CHECK THAT IS ALL SHE WANTS HIS CHECK GO TO WORK AND GET YOUR OWN CHECK>MONEY MONEY. HUNGRY

Guest guest

it is not cruel to tell her to put her brother in a group at least he will be well taken care of.you think for 1 second she is going to take care of him quess again.i think not.as far as her getting welfare after the second kid is not correct she got welfare and eveything with the first child to who the hell are do you think you are fooling.guess what i guess you have to stay in your 4room apartment like or not.

Guest Guest
BIG SHIT your a *****. Who gives a crap.

No actually I am not an ****** just a close friend to one. And ******** is the only ***** on the tenants Asco.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I'm not sure why people find the need to seek outside of themselves to make themselves happy... I don't understand why it makes people feel better to put down others... does it make them look better by doing this? As you complain about this person having all of this time in her day to do whatever it is that you THINK she is or is not doing, what is is that you are doing all of this time? Are you in her home? Are you in her doctor's office when she goes? Do you have her telephone tapped? Or don't you have a life either?

I'd say that until you have the nerve to register yourselves with this website and discussion board, then and only then should you have the right to say anything. Hiding behind the guise of 'guest' is unfair and frankly, childish. In fact are there not children around you that hear and see you behaving this way? Is this the correct behavior to model for your children? I suppose that if I want my child to grow up a gossip, who cannot actually say what they have to to anyone's actual face, then I would continue to behave this way. I have met this 'loudmouth' that you speak of. I know that this person has feelings unlike yourselves. I also know that this person says what she means and means what she says. Her children will grow up to be fantastic people who are not stooping so low into the dirt that they have it running through their veins.

Until you have your facts straight, please do not subject others to your angst. This is not the forum for that.

Guest MARGIE
Holy Cow...

YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOO IMMATURE.

Thank God I moved away.

LBI is beautiful this time of year.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW PEOPLE TRASH PEOPLE, EVERYONE IS IN THE GARDENS FOR THERE OWN REASON AND IT IS NO ONES BUSINESS....I THINK THE ONLY PROBLEMS WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IS ALL THE DRUG DEALER'S AND THIS WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE......FOR THE MOST PART EVERYONE GETS ALONG

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

WE TELL HER TO HER FACE SHE KNOWS I PERSONALLY CANNOT STAND HER OR HER HUSBAND.I AM SO GLAD YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY.TO BAD WE DO NOT . WE HAVE SEEN ALOT.GOSSIP WHO CARES WHAT THEY SAY.FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

You are all in a community. For whatever reason you are there this is not the proper way to act as a community. If you all want better living conditions (and who wouldn't ) then start acting like a community. All your children will be much better off in the future if you can stick together and rid the Gardens of the drug problem which many of you have made referance to. The very next time you observe drug activity report it to the police immediately. Believe me, your Police Department really wants to help you in this area but without your help and co-operation their hands are tied. Try to put aside petty differances, everybody has neighbor problem from time to time, real mature individuals will find ways to deal with these minor disruptions in order to live in some type of harmony.

For the sake of your children, for the sake of your neighbors, for your sake and the sake of your community, try to get along and rid yourself of the real problem together....DRUGS.

Guest Guest_resident_*

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF THE DRUGS IN THIS HOUSING.FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW.MAYBE THESE CAMERAS WILL SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS SEEING.AND TO CALL THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WHEN WE SEE SOMETHING GOING ON.AS FAR AS THE NEIGHBORS WE WERE TOLD THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO LIVE IN HARMONY OR IF YOU CANNOT YOU WILL HAVE TO MOVE.WE ALL HAVE STORIES ABOUT OUR NEIGHBORS BUT WHO CARES.LIFE IS TO SHORT .

Guest Guest
:lol: something better get done real soon with these drugs. It is certainly out of hand. If this is what they want to do with their lives thats their business. But when it comes to seeing these addicts sleeping on the benches and seeing strange faces here. it just isn't right,but clean up here so we can stay and enjoy everything that they have here for the kids.

Guest Guest

inatori

I'm not sure why people find the need to seek outside of themselves to make themselves happy... I don't understand why it makes people feel better to put down others... does it make them look better by doing this? As you complain about this person having all of this time in her day to do whatever it is that you THINK she is or is not doing, what is is that you are doing all of this time? Are you in her home? Are you in her doctor's office when she goes? Do you have her telephone tapped? Or don't you have a life either?

I'd say that until you have the nerve to register yourselves with this website and discussion board, then and only then should you have the right to say anything. Hiding behind the guise of 'guest' is unfair and frankly, childish. In fact are there not children around you that hear and see you behaving this way? Is this the correct behavior to model for your children? I suppose that if I want my child to grow up a gossip, who cannot actually say what they have to to anyone's actual face, then I would continue to behave this way. I have met this 'loudmouth' that you speak of. I know that this person has feelings unlike yourselves. I also know that this person says what she means and means what she says. Her children will grow up to be fantastic people who are not stooping so low into the dirt that they have it running through their veins.

Until you have your facts straight, please do not subject others to your angst. This is not the forum for that.

When you register with a "NICKNAME" you are no different then a guest

Is Taminator you first of sur name? Therefore you have nothing to say either.

I also know this loudmouth "this is her actual screen name" we did not give it

to her. Anyway I do get along with her and personnally have no problems

with her, but I have seen first hand how she butts into everyone business.

I have said many times that she should back off or she will end up with

enemines and now that is just what happened. Her daughter is following

her footsteps and that is a shame because she can be a sweet kid.

Its her way or no way, she must be in control, well it doesn't work that way.

Untill she can calm down and accept people the way she wants to be

accepted she will always have neighbor ploblems. Take care of running her

own life and let people run theirs. She needs to work on her neighbor skills.

After all this is "MR. RODGER'S NEIGHBORHOOD"

Guest Guest_resident_*

THAT WAS THE TRUTH ABOUT LOUDMOUTH.SHE EVEN GOT IN MY BUSINESS ABOUT MONEY THAT MONEY DAUGHTER WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE GOTTTEN BUT GUESS WHAT SHE AGAIN DID NOT HAVE HER FACTS STRAIGHT I WENT RIGHT UP TO HER FACE TO FACE.AND ASKED HER ABOUT OH I THOUGHT SHE GOT THIS MONEY.BEFORE SHE GETS IN ANYONES BUSINESS SHE MUST LEARN TO MIND HER OWN.IN MISTER RODGERS NEIGHBOR.

Archived