Gardens qualifications?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I thought u had to make a certain amount(limit) of income to live in the Gardens?

Why are there people there who make really good $$$ and have 2-3 jobs?

What is the Government # I can call to have them investigate this?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest who you know

Your income only determines the amount of money you will pay to rent an apartment. Getting your hands on an apartment all depends on who you know and how well they know/like you. Read through the threads and you will see several families have taken advantage of the housing units and cashed in on paying such low rents. Keep in mind your rent also includes your electricity that alone saves you a nice penny because we all know how high the gas/electricity bills are getting

Guest Guest_resident_*

I HAVE A NEIGHBOR NEXT DOOR TO ME SHE HAS MONEY COMING,IN FROM SOCIAL SECURITY FOR 3 FAMILY MEMBERS AND THEN SHE GETS AN INHERITANCE AND DOES NOT REPORT THAT TO TOP IT ALL SHE GETS CHECK SUPPORT WEEKLY THAT IS NOT REPORTED.COME HARRISON HOUSING INVESTIGATE ALL THERE MONEY OR RAISE THE RENT WHERE IT SHOULD BE.GOVERMENT HOUSING.THEY ARE MAKING MORE FROM EVERY SOURCE SURE IT IS ALL NOT COUNTED.BUT THEY WHEN YOU HONEST IT DOES NOT PAY.

Guest harrisonhankyhead

Mind your own business...tithead. Go out and get a second job. Then you won't have time to F**K around with other people's lives. Resident's income in the Gardens is not reassessed...therein lies the problem. The people who make good coin probably did not make that much scratch before...2 jobs is the way to fix that. MYOB. yay boobies

Guest guest

If you feel that it should be investigate then find the number and call. If you call on one you should call on them all. There is more than one family in the gardens that are working side jobs and not claiming it to the office. And recieving disability money but works right here in town . Open your eyes and you will see who it is.

Guest Guest_resident_*

CHECK YOUR LEASE ITS STATES YOU HAVE TO REPORT ANY MONEY IT IS INCOME,CHILD SUPPORT IS NOT BEING COUNTED ON A WEEKLY BASIS THIS INHERITANCE WAS NOT BEING COUNTED.FOR US TO MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS GUESS WHAT THEY WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO CALL ON SOMEONE ELSE SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY THERE OWN HOME.GIVE THIS APARTMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE IN NEED.DISABILTY AND FOODSTAMPS ALL SHOULD BE COUNTED WITH THERE WELFARE WHAT A FRAUD.

Guest Guest
I thought u had to make a certain amount(limit) of income to live in the Gardens?

Why are there people there who make really good $$$ and have 2-3 jobs?

What is the Government # I can call to have them investigate this?

1800-***me ok

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
Your income only determines the amount of money you will pay to rent an apartment.  Getting your hands on an apartment all depends on who you know and how well they know/like you.  Read through the threads and you will see several families have taken advantage of the housing units and cashed in on paying such low rents.  Keep in mind your rent also includes your electricity that alone saves you a nice penny because we all know how high the gas/electricity bills are getting

NOT FOR MUCH LONGER,GAS AND ELECTRIC WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPLIED STARTING NOV 1ST.

Guest Guest
If you feel that it should be investigate then find the number and call. If you call on one you should call on them all. There is more than one family in the gardens that are working side jobs and not claiming  it to the office. And recieving disability money but works right here in town . Open your eyes and you will see who it is.

I AGREE THEY SHOULD INVESTIGATE THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM DISABILITY AND WORK UNDER THE TABLE, I F YOU CAN WORK UNDER THE TABLE THEN GO GET A REAL JOB.

Guest guest

The people will not look for a job . They feel that the state owes them something. Do you think they would give up the easy life , sitting back collecting a check and a bunch of foodstamps. And also the income from the babysitting. I dont think so. Maybe we can learn how to milk the system like them.

Guest Guest
The people will not look for a job . They feel that the state owes them something. Do you think they would give up the easy life , sitting back collecting a check and a bunch of foodstamps. And also the income from the babysitting. I  dont think so.  Maybe we can learn how to milk the system like them.

IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A IDIOT,YOU TO COULD HAVE A LIFE. MAYBE YOU NEED SOMETHING ELSE???????

Guest Guest
The people will not look for a job . They feel that the state owes them something. Do you think they would give up the easy life , sitting back collecting a check and a bunch of foodstamps. And also the income from the babysitting. I  dont think so.  Maybe we can learn how to milk the system like them.

How long have you been on the waiting list?

Guest Guest

I WOULD NOT WANT TO MILK TO SYSTEM LIKE THEM, IT IS ALL TRASH. PEOPLE WITH THE DISABILITES DOWN THERE WITH THERE KNEE PROBLEMS AND WORK, GIVE ME A BRAKE, ALSO THE WIFE WHO CAN'T WORK, BUT CLIMB STAIRS ALL DAY TO HAVE HER CIGARETTES AND BABYSIT.

Guest Guest

do you have a backyard? how do you request a unit with a backyard? get a life you piece of white trash

I'm not on the waiting list. I have been in the gardens for about 10 yrs. I have a job. And a life.

Guest Guest

they should go after the one family in bldg **. They are only here a few months. The husband collects disability,and working under the table on bergen st. in the day care. His wife is trying to get disability but keeps getting turned down. There's nothing wrong that she can't work. She sits home and babysits, but doesn't want to get a real job. She has asthma she says,but is up and down all day for her cigarettes. They are TROUBLE>

Guest Guest
they should go after the one family in bldg **. They are only here a few months. The husband collects disability,and working under the table on bergen st. in the day care. His wife is trying to get disability but keeps getting turned down. There's nothing wrong that she can't work. She sits home and babysits, but doesn't want to get a real job. She has asthma she says,but is up and down all day for her cigarettes. They are TROUBLE>

you are so right, she is a troublemaker, you notice that she is no longer

walking thru the gardens, she is in fear of getting beat up. Someday

she will.. there are no camera's down her end.

Guest guest

You are 100% right. That's the first one to start with. And they think there intitle to a ***** room apt. They are the biggest trouble maker's that i ever seen in the garden's.

Guest Guest
You are 100% right. That's the first one to start with. And they think there intitle to a ***** room apt. They are the biggest trouble maker's that i ever seen in the garden's.

TURN THEM IN TO SOCIAL SECURITY,THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE LET ****** IN ANYWAY

Guest Guest
Your income only determines the amount of money you will pay to rent an apartment.  Getting your hands on an apartment all depends on who you know and how well they know/like you.  Read through the threads and you will see several families have taken advantage of the housing units and cashed in on paying such low rents.  Keep in mind your rent also includes your electricity that alone saves you a nice penny because we all know how high the gas/electricity bills are getting

YOU HAVE TO BE AN ******

Guest Guest

people want to know what the qualifications are, when should be on the lease. what about the guy how got thrown out of his apartment by his wife and is sleeping in everyone one apartment that lets him in.

Guest Guest

She can only come out if she has her husband with her. HaHa. That's a joke. If she would mind her own business nobody would have bothered her. Nosy *****

Archived