Peter Higins Called a Liar

Guest PVSCC

and I guess you work for the town to know this?  that is none of your business it should be personal information.

It's not personal information when done at a public meeting, which I happened to attend. I do not work for the town, just an interested citizen.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The town can't buy property if the owner isn't selling dim bulb"  Are you kidding?? Get your head out of the sand "dim bulb"....welcome to the world of Eminent Domain abuse in Harrison.  they certainly can and do take (rob) people of their property.  Isn't there a family with a business on 4th street (FDR Blvd.) going thru this right now?

it's fer blvd genuis! besides newark welcomes business like that. bye bye bye.......

Because that property was owned by a former town official - and he was not going to write himself a building code violation.

Ohhh!!! Would that former town official happen to be a very short, small stature, very old gent who always wear a suit every day,even in the summer?

"The town can't buy property if the owner isn't selling dim bulb"  Are you kidding?? Get your head out of the sand "dim bulb"....welcome to the world of Eminent Domain abuse in Harrison.  they certainly can and do take (rob) people of their property.  Isn't there a family with a business on 4th street (FDR Blvd.) going thru this right now?

Ahh Yesss!!!, but NOT dim-bulb's property on Harr Av. Remember he"WAS" a FORMER TOWN EMPLOYEE!!!!

iT LOOKS LIKE THE 'SAME' TREATMENT DOESN'T APPlY TO THE GUY DOWN ON 4TH st!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
LOL

Great guy

Your so right. Peter did so much for so many in his quiet, gentle way. No pictures in the paper, no bows before the public, just his words to the people he was helping along the way, "call me anytime". Peter was a real pro and his advice and counsel will be missed by this community. Goodby my friend.

Your so right. Peter did so much for so many in his quiet, gentle way. No pictures in the paper, no bows before the public, just his words to the people he was helping along the way, "call me anytime". Peter was a real pro and his advice and counsel will be missed by this community. Goodby my friend.

What was in it for you? Friends **** *******? Doran and realty friends?

Guest Gotcha

He tried to screw me out of a job but it didn't work and I reminded him of that issue. He took care of himself first. The Town owes nothing to him or his family. They all did god. Having said that, I hope that he rests in peace.

Archived