Tom Powell

Guest Harrisonian

Guest guest_Guest

WHAT IS SO ILLEGAL ABOUT TOM BUILDING TWO FAMILY HOMES IN 25X100 LOTS? SHOULD WE CHECK ALL THE OTHERS BUILT IN 22X90'S; 21X97'S, ETC...AND TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL... LETS GO TO WARREN STREET...TO BE CONTINUED....

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Tommy Boy, you know, I know and people will now know that your not building 2 homes on TWO 25X100 lots (though that's what the ordinance says you must have). Your short 2 feet. No pun intended little guy. It s**ks, but it's the truth, you have been short all your life {that joke is for you ha ha ha ha}. So what did it take to buy the votes you needed? Who is getting a job, or perhaps a raise?

Your right

SHOULD WE CHECK ALL THE OTHERS BUILT IN 22X90'S; 21X97'S, ETC...
I wish we did. If Harrison is going to the $hit$, it's because of it's leadership (maybe we need a change).

If the LAWS don’t apply to you, will they apply to the redevelopment board your on? Will you make exceptions for the developers too? You do sit on the redevelopment board don’t you?

And come on

AND TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL... LETS GO TO WARREN STREET...TO BE CONTINUED....
GET OVER MILLAN, YOU REAP HIS BENEFITS NOW YOUR GOING TO SAY HIS 4 LOTS (WHICH HE PAYS TAXES ON) CAN'T HOLD 4 HOMES. I have news for you. He purchased them the way they are. All he did was fix his facade and put stucco (which doesn't cost all that much, so he didn't need to steal from the Harrison fest, but it was a good rumor that people liked to believe). Now you on the other hand are going to knock down your beautiful home and put up one of these cookie cutter homes. Nice... I'm sure it's gonna make Harrison a better place. :lol:

Talking about Rumors, I wonder how much the redevelopment board is getting under the table from the developers. OH MAYBE HUDSON COUNTY POLITICIANS DON'T DO THAT, OR MAYBE JUST HARRISON POLITICIANS DON'T DO THAT. TAKE A LOOK AT THAT BOARD PEOPLE. PETER HIGGINS, MAYOR, TOMMY BOY, COMPRELLI, CASTANO, KAWALSKI.. WHO ELSE, AM MISSING??? :lol: and you talk about stealing... :huh: {another one for you ha ha ha ha} Perhaps the real estate agency owned by one of your very own councilman will be doing the selling?

Hey Tommy, if they can put multi billion dollar Martha behind bars, what do you think they are going to do to you? I just hope your cell mate has a big big prize for you.

Guest Guest
Hey Tommy, if they can put multi billion dollar Martha behind bars, what do you think they are going to do to you? I just hope your cell mate has a big big prize for you.
If there is a squeaky weal, I wish it would go down already. Instead I hear all this Bull$h!t and nothing happens.

No one likes this Powell guy it seems. Why does the Mayor love him so much? You know an old, wise, chineese person told me one time that, you are as good as the people you have around you and if the mayor has this powell guy all over him........(you finish the rest)

Guest 4 foot 5 inches

Why is everyone always picking on Tom Powell? Don’t you all understand he has a vendetta against the world because he was never able to go on any rides in Disney World or Great Adventures because of his, well lets just say his head was never taller than Goofy’s Hand. I am sure you would be a lying, stealing, law breaking, butt hole if you were never able to go on rides either !!!

Guest ha ha ha ha
Mayor McDonought              Posted on Mar 8 2004, 06:21 PM

TOM POWELL IS A HARD WORKING HONEST

PERSON    :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Guest ha ha ha ha
Powell said the Cordillero Restaurant, also in the 200 block, is due to receive a check for improving the façade of their building.  The owners, Rodrigo and Monica Tobar “redid the front in a very interesting Mediterranean-type façade,” Powell said. “It’s very, very well done.”
This quote is from the observer. HEY TOMMY BOY, HOW'S THE WORK ON THE 2 ILLEGAL TWO FAMILLY HOMES GOING?? IT'S FUNNY HOW I SEE YOUR ARTICLE AND NO ONE WANTED TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH YOU. :lol::D:lol: After recieving $5,000 they turn you down. :lol::P:lol: Maybe because they know that money didn't really come from you, but Millan :lol::P:lol: Whats a very interesting Mediterranean-type facade? That facade is beautiful, you racial pig. :lol::P:lol:

Guest Guest

What an amazing situation. Ha Ha , you have to be one supur envious person over Tom Powell. This guy must be achieving things that you only dream about. Is it that he knows how to get things done and you haven't learned how to tie your shoes? Why don't you try to accept the fact that you are a loser. Realize that jealousy is sinful. Try getting some counseling to find the real YOU. You must be one sorry sick individual.

I, FOR ONE, AND THERE ARE MANY MORE THAT HAVE AGREAT DEAL OF RESPECT AND ADMIRATION FOR POWELL> DEEP DOWN YOU WISH THAT YOU HAD THE ABILITY TO EMULATE HIM. WHY DON'T YOU JUST SETTLE DOWN, LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND REALIZE JUST WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE.

NO MATTER WHAT, GOD STILL LOVES YOU, BE HE THE ONLY ONE.

MY BROTHER, GET A GRIP ON LIFE. :lol:

Guest Guest

It is obvious that HA HA HA can't read .It seems to me that Tom Powell did a very good job of describing the building and it was very complimentary. Maybe if HA HA had listened to his teachers and learned his lessons in school he would have been able to understand the admirable comment that Tomm Powell made. In addition to the previous comment about geting some professional help, maybe Ha Ha should register for some classes at the adult school. How about that Ha Ha, do you think you have the ability to sit in a classroom and absorb the

training that they provide? :lol:

Guest Guest

Thomas Powell would be nothing, if the Mayor didn't hand him his life. He hasn't really earned a thing, every project he has taken credit for, was a project in the works and almost complete by someone else. Even his approval for the illegal two family homes he is about to start putting up, is only happening because of the Mayor. It is only a pay back for helping run Millan out of office and completing Millans projects. ha ha has only spoken the truth. Instead of making fun of him, prove him wrong!!

Guest Guest

Anselmo ran himself out of office by not being a team player and wanting everything his own way. Remember he was supposed to be a MEMBER of the Town Council, NOT THE RULER> Millan played on the CHRISTIAN KINDNESS and TRUST of Mayor McDonough(WHOSE SHOES millan COULN'T BEGIN TO SHINE, let alone walk in them, Millan would have tripped on the shoelaces. Realize millan lost the election by a landslide, DON'T FORGET THAT. millan LOST. That says that the people have spoken. YOU LOST*** YOU LOST*** YOU LOST*** hE AND "HIS PEOPLE" MUST RECOGNIZE THE REALITY ***he lost*** gIVE IT UP gO GET A REAL JOB. you better remember who got that job for you

you have no respect> aND mILLAN BETTER GET HIS HOUSE IN ORDER REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE NOT IN A ROOMING HOUSE DISTRICT. One complaint and you will be in front of the Judge.

Give it up, you and your hand full of Maidens, and that crowd is shrinking

Pretty soon you will be out in the rain without an umbrella or SPAINISH MOB RAINCOAT. Your days of intimidation and tantrums are over. Let the maidens help a winner run a campaign. Mr Hasbeen of Warren Street ANSELMO, HOW TALL ARE YOU WITHOUT YOUR ADLER ELEVATORS? Be careful you dont fallinto your fish pond. It could be hazardous to yur health.

Guest OLD MAN

Whoever said the previous statement said a mouthful. Millan and his people are beating up on a guy who has accepted the challenge and is doing something /

Millan and his people cant take the heat of someone else doing something as a team player. I :angry::angry::angry::ph34r::(<_<:unsure: take my hat off and salute the Mayor and Council and all of the people that are behind the Mayor to continue to upgrade Harrison for all the people, not for the selfish reasons of the little man from Warren Street.

Guest Guest
Anselmo ran himself out of office by not being a team player and wanting everything his own way.
And don't forget that.Anselmo is proud that he had the Ba!!s to speak against the current regime, because he believes they are doing a horrible job. Not all of them, but you better believe that the Mayor, Tommy Powell, Arty Petigrew, Dan "the man" Kelly, and that old bag DiSalvo who ruined the school system. He has no problems with the rest, because they do their own projects and are educated.
Remember he was supposed to be a MEMBER of the Town Council, NOT THE RULER>
He always put the Mayor as Chairman of every thing he did, including the N.P.P., the S.I.D. and the Harrison Fest. Thats staying loyal to the party. He just wanted to be able to finish what he started and not allow the mayor to take everything away from him. Come on any man is proud of his work, especially when one works so hard at it.
Millan played on the CHRISTIAN KINDNESS and TRUST of Mayor McDonough
What ever that means, I can't wait to hear ha ha ha' reply to that one!!
(WHOSE SHOES millan COULN'T BEGIN TO SHINE, let alone walk in them, Millan would have tripped on the shoelaces
Who in their right mind would want to shine the plummers shoes after working at the PASSAIC VALLEY SEWER DEPT they are probably filled with $h!t.
Realize millan lost the election by a landslide, DON'T FORGET THAT. millan LOST. That says that the people have spoken. YOU LOST*** YOU LOST*** YOU LOST*** hE AND "HIS PEOPLE" MUST RECOGNIZE THE REALITY ***he lost*** gIVE IT UP gO GET A REAL JOB
oh he lost, the Mayor did a hell of a job and should be commended for the good job. I only wish he worked half as hard for the towns people and not only his friends. Do I really have to remind you that the hole Powell family relies on the tax payers money as well as Higins family, and several others who got jobs because of the mayor at the PVSD... As far as his people, the people of the 2nd ward realizing the truth, they realized that they have to go out and vote or put up with more $h!t from this Mayor.
. you better remember who got that job for you
One thing is respect and for that he does a good job at his job, the other thing is kiss as and let this town go to hell to reap benifits and be selfish like the mayor is doing with his friends. Think about it... How many jobs has this mayor givin out. Are they all suposed to shut up and look the other way??It's time people took a stance and I challenge everyone to do it in the next election. People have to be givin jobs, but they shouldn't look the other way nor feel intimidated.
aND mILLAN BETTER GET HIS HOUSE IN ORDER REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE NOT IN A ROOMING HOUSE DISTRICT. One complaint and you will be in front of the Judge.
SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT ONE TO THE PUBLIC!!!
Give it up, you and your hand full of Maidens, and that crowd is shrinking Pretty soon you will be out in the rain without an umbrella or SPAINISH MOB RAINCOAT. Your days of intimidation and tantrums are over.
IT'S A SHAME YOU FELT INTIMIDATED BY MILLAN, I WONDER HOW THE MAYOR MAKES YOU FEEL, WHEN HE GIVE YOU YOUR PAYCHECK WITH THE FUND RAISER TICKETS IN ANOTHER ENVELOPE. HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK DO YOU BENDOVER FOR HIM??
Let the maidens help a winner run a campaign. Mr Hasbeen of Warren Street ANSELMO, HOW TALL ARE YOU WITHOUT YOUR ADLER ELEVATORS? Be careful you dont fallinto your fish pond. It could be hazardous to yur health.
SLOW DOWN NEXT TIME YOU WRITE AND PREVIEW THE POST FIRST. You might also wanna give up on trying to bash Millan. He's done nothing in a while. then again neither have you.

Guest Guest
Whoever said the previous statement said a mouthful. Millan and his people are beating up on a guy who has accepted the challenge and is doing something /

Millan and his people cant take the heat of someone else doing something as a team player. I :angry: :angry: :angry::ph34r::(<_<:unsure: take my hat off and salute the Mayor and Council and all of the people that are behind the Mayor to continue to upgrade Harrison for all the people, not for the selfish reasons of the little man from Warren Street.

oh and i forgot to tell everyone who I am. Thomas Powell

Guest old timer

Call our Mayor and ask him how Thomas Powell is allowed to build 2 two family homes on a piece of property thats not big enough!!

Mayor McDonough .(973)485-1230

each property is supposed to be 25 feet by 100 and they are not... or are we all going to get special privileges???

Tom Powell was at one time a Republican who helped take care of Humphrey’s when he was building his own machine against the Harrison dems thief organization. So in order to repay the little guy, they gave his wife a six figure job, made him the commissioner of the sh*t factory PVSC, also made him NPP Coordinator at almost six figures, made his daughter a master teacher (without a masters degree) and gave his son a job at PSVC at top pay.

So you ask who is Tom Powell, he is other than Ronnie Catrambone (who is a story on his own, HBO ring a bell anyone?) the Mayors Bulldog. aka the Three Hundred Thousand Dollars a Year Family.

The only reason Powell has any pull in Harrison is because of the Mayor. Tom Powell was appointed to his position on the commission at PVSC by the mayor. I think there could have been a better politician for this spot. That is why the Mayor got promoted over the qualified guys in the shop. Also when Tom's son could not cut the mustard, Powell fought tooth and nail for him. But to no avail. Powell thought his son could do no wrong. But that is another story for another day.
His son will find a job for the town, like his daughter and wife.....come on 
Hey Tommy Boy, what do you think your chance are of getting your two illegal houses put up on non conforming lots? Guess this will be the test of how much pull you do or don't have. What are you going to do now that you lost your good buddies votes? Is Dolaghan your only hope or is the Mayor going make sure you get through?
Guess the Mayor did pull it off for you, Tommy Boy. Does that mean he is now entitled to a big raise at the SH*T Factory? PS Congratulations on being allowed to break the law, the Powell Dynasty continues.

what's illegal about it? and if it really is illegal, why did they pass it? 

a two family home in Harrison has to be on a 25x100 lot by ordinance of the town unless you are in with the mayor, but what does in with the mayor mean? What is the cost of that?

Well now he helped get rid of Anselmo. Taking away the NPP and demolishing the SID program and finally kicking him off his seat as councilman.  Don't come up with the excuse that Millan had this grant money and didn't do anything, because it took 6 years to see a redevelopment start with a hotel. tHE MAYOR HAD A TEAM OF PAID EMPLOYYES TOO. {by the way, aren't you on that redevelopment board too.} (And thats only because the owner of the hotel didn't give up). Millan had a bunch of volunteers again... SO I GUESS THATS WHY THE MAYOR APPROVED YOUR 2 FAMILY HOMES.
Tom Powell appears to be the most unpopular person in Harrison, yet the Mayor has given him a Town job, made his wife a department head, given his daughter a tea  ching job and appointed him as a Commisioner for Passaic Valley. Tom started his career by complaining about the Harrison Little League and parking problems.

It just goes to show you, the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Tom must have some dirt on the Mayor because the Mayor keeps giving him everything he wants including twisting people's arms on the zoning board to allow him to subdivide his house into two lots and move out of town to the shore or to East Hanover (the preferred place to move if your a former Harrisonian).
What are you talking about.........Powell is being bashed because he has to stick his head in everything getting done... Powell is getting bashed because people like my-self are tired of people like him ruining this town. Getting what ever he wants in this town right or wrong. he is just one of many that are taking advantage of the Town of Harrison by using the mayor and dirty polotics. Tom helped create this Monster and now the towns people are blind to it. Millan might not be the right choice, but if he runs against this monster and these spoiled people, HE HAS MY VOTE!!!! This mayor has held the seat to long and has accomplished nothing....Tom Powell and people like him have helped this mayor look like $h!t.
Whats wrong with that is Tom Powell acts like he cares for HARRISON and I say acts because this town has rules (known as laws).  These laws are to ensure the beauty of Harrison, the safty of Harrison and to keep it from turning for the worst. Going against these rules by taking advantage of poticians is horrible.  To show face and say your all for the best Harrison has to offer and still have face to break the law.
Sounds like Tom's credability is being blown to pieces in the town of Harrison. I wonder if he has any juice on the PVSC Commission. Makes you wonder if he was the right man for the Job. Is Tom in it for all Hudson County or just the select few who have'nt earned there strips.
I have to deal with him almost everyday. Him and his army of friends, I mean the town council, I mean friends    

You mean you work at Passaic Valley with those thieves, oops I mean Council members and Mayor?

Take credit for Millans Work and you will have reached an all time LOW, but it definately wont surprise the people of Harrison. You should be embarassed to have your name in the newspapers taking credit for these lamp post on the Ave.................. 
Oh I'm sure Tom Pwell and the Mayor with his bandit of theives will have their photos in the newspaper, but I think Councilman Millan should be credited for doing the majority of the work! 
I know your laughing. Powell would do the same; he already had the Mayor put them all on the town payroll. Wife -tax collector; Daughter-teacher; who else in his family??
Mr Millan was the man in charge of getting those new lights, it's just that the Mayor had removed the program Millan started and gave it to Tommy Boy right before the project was finalized. If you don't know who Millan is, find out, get to know him. He cares for the town. Owns property, not like the mayor who rents. Live here all year round, not like Tommy Boy. Millan helps the people of Harrison 
WHAT GETS ME IS HOW YOU AND THE MAYOR HAVE MOST OF THE TOWN EMPLOYEES BELIEVING A LIE THAT MILLAN STOLE FROM THE HARRISON FEST, WHEN THERE IS NO PROOF. YET THEY BELIEVE YOUR NOT STEALING FROM THE TOWN. AS FAR AS PROOF, JUST THINK ABOUT IT....WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT?? NO FAVORS?? WHEN YOU TAKE OFFICE, IT'S TO SERVE THE PUBLIC, NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PUBLIC...BUILDING ILLEGAL HOMES (EQUAL RIGHTS, UNLESS YOU KNOW THE MAYOR OR OWE YOUR LOYALTY TO HIM, BECAUSE HE IS OVER PAYING YOU AND SQREWING THE TOWNS PEOPLE). THIS MAYOR IS HELPING A FEW LIKE YOU POWELL, BUT SCREWING THE REST... THE TOWN OF HARRISON HAS TO WAKE UP.. I HOPE NOT TO SEE YOUR PHOTO IN THE PAPER WITH THESE LIGHTS, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DID ALMOST NOTHING TO GET THEM AND YOU SHOULD BE TAKING THAT PHOTO WITH MILLAN.
Tom was retired when he took the position as commissioner at PVSC. I would like to see Toms tax return from when he was in retirement till now. I believe he gets Benefits from the town and PVSC and a pention to boot. Why run for Mayor or any other political position. Why not just go along for the ride. The ride is more profitable and full of perks. Not to bad for someone who hasn't earned there political strips.
Come on Tommy Boy, you know, I know and people will now know that your not building 2 homes on TWO 25X100 lots (though that's what the ordinance says you must have). Your short 2 feet. No pun intended little guy. It s**ks, but it's the truth, you have been short all your life {that joke is for you ha ha ha ha}. So what did it take to buy the votes you needed? Who is getting a job, or perhaps a raise?

Talking about Rumors, I wonder how much the redevelopment board is getting under the table from the developers. OH MAYBE HUDSON COUNTY POLITICIANS DON'T DO THAT, OR MAYBE JUST HARRISON POLITICIANS DON'T DO THAT. TAKE A LOOK AT THAT BOARD PEOPLE. PETER HIGGINS, MAYOR, TOMMY BOY, COMPRELLI, CASTANO, KAWALSKI.. WHO ELSE, AM MISSING???  and you talk about stealing...  {another one for you ha ha ha ha} Perhaps the real estate agency owned by one of your very own councilman will be doing the selling?
This quote is from the observer. HEY TOMMY BOY, HOW'S THE WORK ON THE 2 ILLEGAL TWO FAMILLY HOMES GOING?? IT'S FUNNY HOW I SEE YOUR ARTICLE AND NO ONE WANTED TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH YOU.    After recieving $5,000 they turn you down.    Maybe because they know that money didn't really come from you, but Millan    Whats a very interesting Mediterranean-type facade? That facade is beautiful, you racial pig.   

Just remembering why I hate this guy..

KOTW Note: Cut and Paste and save it on your hard drive rather than take up more space on my website. This website does not need repeat posts.

Guest ha ha ha ha
<_<:angry::unsure: It's Funny, Tommy You must be away today. ALL day no new post from YOU. HA HA HA HA :angry::ph34r::angry: or are you down at Atlantic City with the developers, looking for away to make your cut look legit.

Guest Guest
:lol::ph34r::ph34r: ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY BASHES TOM POWELL,BUT DOESN'T SAY IT TO HIS FACE. WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THIS WEB SITE,WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO VENT YOUR CRUEL FRUSTRATION?ALL TALK AND NO ACTION :ph34r:

Guest El Espanol
:lol::ph34r::ph34r: ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY BASHES TOM POWELL,BUT DOESN'T SAY IT TO HIS FACE. WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THIS WEB SITE,WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO VENT YOUR CRUEL FRUSTRATION?ALL TALK AND NO ACTION :ph34r:

Good point, at least Powell has the balls to call a Hispanic a spic to there face. Some would call it ignorance, but I say the man has the balls to say what he is thinking. I just hope your not all too afraid to talk out when he is indicted, I can't wait to see the Little SOB behind bars bending over for his chocolate lover.

Guest Guest
  :ph34r:  :lol:  :ph34r:  ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY BASHES TOM POWELL,BUT DOESN'T SAY IT TO HIS FACE. WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THIS WEB SITE,WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO VENT YOUR CRUEL FRUSTRATION?ALL TALK AND NO ACTION 
I'm not Bashing Tom Powell, I just want to get an explanation of the unfair treatment you got on the illegal two family homes your gonna put up and how you can live with your-self taking credit for Millans work. Then I wanna know how you manipulate the whole town to believe that the Metrostars are gona be good for Harrison. Also how many family members work for the town. Oh by the way the Mayor told me to say thanks for his raise. And Villalta said his son enjoys working at PVSD, thanks too.
Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself yourself    Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself IdentifyIdentify    HA HA HA HA loves ya POWELL  I want to fire you already or cut your pay    HA HA HA HA

Archived