Sherri & Pettigrew Councilwomen

Guest Harry

Guest Guest
I...er... I mean SHE did answer your post on July 4th in this topic. Is she guilty or are you gullible?

Let her answer again. Councilwoman Sherry are you A. Realist or not? Remember, KOTW can tell us whether you are by pulling up your IP address. Be honest.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Flabbergasted
Sorry, but KOTW will NEVER reveal a user through their ISP.  It would be the demise of the boards.

JW

Correct, besides isolating an ISP only reveals an ISP address, not the user. If KOTW does this in one case, they should ID all ISPs of all posters.

Guest Guest
Sorry, but KOTW will NEVER reveal a user through their ISP.  It would be the demise of the boards.

JW

Notice that Councilwoman Sherry has not responded. Is she afraid that KOTW will actually reveal her IP address and she will be caught in a lie? Stay tuned.

Guest Guest 1
Notice that Councilwoman Sherry has not responded. Is she afraid that KOTW will actually reveal her IP address and she will be caught in a lie?  Stay tuned.

Who cares who realist is! He/she is just another "yes" girl errrrr boy.

Guest A. Realist
Notice that Councilwoman Sherry has not responded. Is she afraid that KOTW will actually reveal her IP address and she will be caught in a lie?  Stay tuned.

Can't believe you would go to such lenghts to flush me out! This much attention far exceeds all of my expectations.

Let me ask you this: if you were to discover that I and another poster are one and the same, what have you gained? The keys to the Kingdom? The solution to the mysteries of the Universe? The meaning of life? No, you will have merely succeeded in using deceit and intimidation to answer a riddle for which your own intellectual devices proved inadequate.

And so, I win again!!!

Guest Guest
Can't believe you would go to such lenghts to flush me out! This much attention far exceeds all of my expectations.

Let me ask you this: if you were to discover that I and another poster are one and the same, what have you gained? The keys to the Kingdom? The solution to the mysteries of the Universe? The meaning of life? No, you will have merely succeeded in using deceit and intimidation to answer a riddle for which your own intellectual devices proved inadequate.

And so, I win again!!!

A. Realist why don't you simply answer the question, "Is A. Realist Councilwoman Barbara Sherry?" Simple isn't it. There is no deceit and intimidation just a question and the unknown.

Guest Tony M

And so, I win again!!!

Goooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll

Guest guest1212

And so, I win again!!!

You are kidding right? There you are sitting on your chair getting off on people on thinking people care who you are. And you think you are superior. The posts are about the councilwoman Barbara Sherry . The person who never replies.Like one person said go now the puppet show is calling.

Guest Guest
A. Realist why don't you simply answer the question, "Is A. Realist Councilwoman Barbara Sherry?"  Simple isn't it.  There is no deceit and intimidation just a question and the unknown.

How about it A. Realist! You've answered other posts but you have ignored the question, "Is A. Realist Councilwoman Barbara Sherry?" We are all waiting.....

How about it A. Realist!  You've answered other posts but you have ignored the question, "Is A. Realist Councilwoman Barbara Sherry?" We are all waiting.....

No...s/he has also denied it in the past. Have you ever actually read these threads?

Give it up already. Do you really believe that either would admit it if they were? You are just coming across as a frustrated little kid who is not getting their way.

JW

p.s. - How about you identify yourself?

Guest Guest
No...s/he has also denied it in the past.  Have you ever actually read these threads?

Give it up already.  Do you really believe that either would admit it if they were?  You are just coming across as a frustrated little kid who is not getting their way.

JW

p.s. - How about you identify yourself?

JoeW,

Why are you defending A. Realist? Councilwoman Sherry has not answered the question post my indicating that she potentially is lying and that if she is lying she has the potential of being caught since KOTW can check her IP address. There has been silence from Councilwoman Sherry on this topic every since. Can she simply answer the question? It's very simple. Will the real A. Realist please stand up.

Guest Guest
JoeW,

Why are you defending A. Realist?  Councilwoman Sherry has not answered the question post my indicating that she potentially is lying and that if she is lying she has the potential of being caught since KOTW can check her IP address.  There has been silence from Councilwoman Sherry on this topic every since.  Can she simply answer the question?  It's very simple.  Will the real A. Realist please stand up.

Why should she have to deny it a second time? Why should she have to respond to someone who is not willing to identify themself?

I'm not defending anyone. I am pointing out that you are a hypocrite and the your questions have already been answered. Move on. KOTW will not reveal the identity of an anonymous poster, unless a subpoena is issued. Why don't you get it?

JW

Can you please post the message where she denied it?

I can't find it.

Thanks

While posting about the Zoning Board meeting, I went through the threads and found this post.  I post under my own name, and only my own name.  I would hope that Jim Mangin and I have sufficient history and mutual respect that we can debate openly and not under assumed names.  Besides if you look closely, Realist has posted at times when I have been visible at various meetings, so it is physically impossible for me to be him.  And I do believe it is a gentleman and I do believe, having sifted through the hints, that I know who he is.  But I'm not telling.

From this thread on July 4.

JW

Guest guest1212
Can you please post the message where she denied it?

I can't find it.

Thanks

Forget it she never answers . The Topic here is Sherry and Pettigrew take a moment to answer. Did they? Will they? It looks like this topic was started some time ago by Harry. Check it out Sherry and Pettigrew never answered. Sherry only answers Realist. As for Realist being Sherry I beleive it.

Guest Guest
From this thread on July 4.

JW

This is pre my statement that KOTW could check her IP address and my request that she answer the question again. Since then, silence despite several posts defending Mayor Santos. I think that speaks for itself. A. Realist is Councilwoman Barbara Sherry.

This is pre my statement that KOTW could check her IP address and my request that she answer the question again.  Since then, silence despite several posts defending Mayor Santos.  I think that speaks for itself.  A. Realist is Councilwoman Barbara Sherry.

Pre-, post- or simultaneous, I don't care. She denied it. How many times do I have to say it...KOTW WILL NOT REVEAL A POSTERS IP ADDRESS. So that gives you no leverage in your witch hunt.

JW

Guest guest 1212
This is pre my statement that KOTW could check her IP address and my request that she answer the question again.  Since then, silence despite several posts defending Mayor Santos.  I think that speaks for itself.  A. Realist is Councilwoman Barbara Sherry.

Agree But why doesnt Sherry or Pettigrew answer posts as I stated this topic was started awhile ago.

Guest Guest
Okay...it is time to end the charade.

I am A. Realist.

JW

Give us a break JoeW. Let Councilwoman Sherry answer, be it again, that she is not A. Realist. I doubt you are A. Realist and I would bet some bucks that Councilwoman Sherry is A. Realist Councilwoman, please answer the question.

Give us a break JoeW.  Let Councilwoman Sherry answer, be it again, that she is not A. Realist.  I doubt you are A. Realist and I would bet some bucks that Councilwoman Sherry is A. Realist  Councilwoman, please answer the question.

I have asked you to identify yourself. You have refused to answer that question even once. Please explain again why she should answer the same question a second time, while you do not have to answer me?

JW

Archived