crossing guard while dog sitting

Guest guest

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
DO NOT LIKE IT THEN DO YOU JOB AND NO ONE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM DOG SITTING IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM YOU ARE AS A CROSSING GUARD NOT DOG SITTER OF THE CORNER.IN CAUSE YOU ARE CONFUSED WITH YOUR JOB TITLE.WHICH I THINK YOU MIGHT BE.

Nobody knows what the hell you are talking about!!

You are just jealous because if you got a dog you would have to share the dog food with him..........think about it genious

PLEASE, I have to know, how did you afford a computer and on earth could you possibly do for a living?? Disability or welfare do not count.

Guest Guest

It is HYSTERICAL that these people actually think these replies are from the councilman.....

FUNNY but SCARY also......

Scare tactics....... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"you can't take my welfare, you can't kick my out of the gardens!"

Great stuff!!!!!!

Guest Guess Who
It is HYSTERICAL that these people actually think these replies are from the councilman.....

FUNNY but SCARY also......

Scare tactics....... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"you can't take my welfare, you can't kick my out of the gardens!"

Great stuff!!!!!!

When I find out who garbage mouth is, he'll be living on the street and the dog will be sleeping in his bed.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
been there gotten nowhere i solved my problem by going to the board of education about him are you there in this classroom i do not think so shut up uness you are aware of things happing in this class then maybe you can comment. we need teachers who can teach not being paid to hangout with all the teenagers.

Not just hang out he flirts with the students

Guest Guest

I happen to like him. And my daughter is in his class,and said he's a good teacher.I guess their not as nice looking and don't get noticed. Keep up the good work Mr. H.

Archived