crossing guard while dog sitting

Guest guest

Guest guest

birds of a feather flock together maybe you can do sit while she does what she is suppose to be doing crossing guard get your facts straight. your right it is hot but if that bites anyone i hope it is you right in the ass.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest_resident_*

what gives her the right to dog sit while on duty as a crossing guard. this town of harrison needs to get rid of these crossing guard who are doing everything but what they should be doing. come on deput.kearns look into this matter this should not be happening dog sitting on a busy corner regardless what anyone says.

Guest Educator
birds of a feather flock together maybe you can do sit while she does what she is suppose to be doing crossing guard get your facts straight. your right it is hot but  if that bites anyone i hope it is you right in the ass.

Please tell me that there is someone in this town that writes above the 5th grade level.

Guest Guest
birds of a feather flock together maybe you can do sit while she does what she is suppose to be doing crossing guard get your facts straight. your right it is hot but  if that bites anyone i hope it is you right in the ass.

LEARN PROPER GRAMMAR MORON....SO YOUR POSTS CAN BE UNDERSTOOD

BY SOMEONE HIGHER THAN THE FIFTH GRADE LEVEL, THAT LAST LINE IS TOTALLY

UNREADABLE....(OOPS, THE WHOLE POINTLESS POST IS ONE COMPLETE SENSELESS THOUGHT) REGISTER AT LINCOLN ANNEX AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE SENSE!!!!

Guest Guest_resident_*

THIS DOG SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS CORNER WITH HER WHATVEVER YOU THINK CHECK HER JOB TITLE AND YOUR AN EDUCATOR MAYBE YOU CAN BRING THIS DOG INTO SCHOOL I DOUBT THAT.

Guest Guest_resident_*

I know what you can do with this dog take into the high school that is a zoo and the dog will fit right in and sgt. steve can dog for her.

Guest 2smart4u
I know what you can do with this dog take into the high school that is a zoo and the dog will fit right in and sgt. steve can dog for her.

Is there ANYONE that writes above a 5th grade level ??

Guest Guest_resident_*

how about taking this dog into the zoo the so called harrison high school and let sgt.steve dog sit.that is what he is good for.

Guest Guest_resident_*

How can she be allowed to dog sit while on duty. why?does her son not leave this

dog home where it belongs instead with her or in his truck parked in the school lot all day long when she is not at the corner that is animal cruelty it is to hot for this dog.maybe someone should lock him up in the hot car and see how he likes it.

Guest Guest_resident_*

if i find this dog on the corner when i pass i will the harrison police department

you can bet i will i hope this is the end of the dog sitting forever.

Guest Guest
if i find this dog on the corner when i pass i will the harrison police department

You will "Learn how to write"?? DUH. Is that what you are trying to say??

Look yo-yo :ph34r: The issue has already been okayed by a councilman!!!

STOP GETTING YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH, AND GO ABOUT YOUR LIFE.

Guest New Guest

I think whoever wrote this is a FREAKIN MORON.

Guest Guest_resident_*

how could they keep this crossing guard with 100 days out i understand she has always done that is that because her brother was a harrison police officer she has gotten away with for so long. no one else can it is who you know.

Guest Guest

:angry::angry:

a harrison councilman o.k. this dog on the corner i doubt it i will go to the mayors office and ask then i will have a life loser.

Oh, So I see you really are retarded, So slow you actually had to post the same

nonsense bullshit twice!!!! :ph34r:

Guest guest

you are retarded we can post whatver we want maybe that dog will bite you in the ass and we will see if things change go up her ass some. she needs all the help you can get.i have known her for 50 years and did not like her then and do not like now. have do not have to like her or son the teacher for your information

i have my reasons . no of your business

Guest guest
how about taking this dog into the zoo the so called  harrison high school and let sgt.steve dog sit.that is what he is good for.

Why are You bringing Seargent Steve into this bullcrap....You probably do not know Him very well.....He is a very nice Person who does not beat around the bush....He says what he has to say honestly and if You don't like it You deal with it......He also keeps this kids in their place....So leave Him out of this ass-in-nine conversation.You need to find something to do with Your Time.......

Guest guest
a harrison councilman o.k. this dog on the corner i doubt it i will go to the mayors office and ask then i will have a life loser.

I doubt very much that any Councilman approved this..They would be taking a awful big chance ....if this dog should! ever bite anyone this town would get be in for a big Law suit.........Cut Me a break.......

Guest Guest_resident_*

i agree no councilman would ever say that she could dog sit while on duty. please try another tactic that is not so.the town of harrison would have a lawsuit on there hands.think not.leave the dog at home where it belongs.

Guest Guest_resident_*

as far as sgt.steve i am glad you like him because i do not like and i do not have to like him that would be the perfect job title for him to dog sit at that so called zoo that was once called harrison high school. he will never talk to any of my children whatsoever maybe another officer just not him he is just plain does

not know how to talk to people he thinks people are piece of shit because he has a title.let me tell one thing my godfather is a capt. in the harrison police department and they never talk down to anyone been there and know what is going on try to get your facts straight before you post harrison schools are a zoo whether you like what i say or not that is it. i am glad you like sgt steve cause half of the town does not.

maybe you can sit with then since you love than so much birds of a feather flock

together you the mother and the son for the price of a one.

Your English Grammer is PATHETIC!!!! I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what the hell you said. May I make a few suggestions? First, Go have your head examined, and second, go back to school and learn how to spell and form a sentence. Whew........where in God's name did you go to school. As far as a dog sitting on the corner, pretty petty stuff going on in your life. You should thank God that's all you have to worry about. :D:ph34r:B)B):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::o

Guest Town Councilman
as far as sgt.steve i am glad you like him because i do not  like and i do not have to like him that would be the perfect job title for him to dog sit at that so called zoo that was once called harrison high school. he will never talk to any of my children whatsoever maybe another officer just not him he is just plain does

not know how to talk to people he thinks people are piece of shit because he has a title.let me tell one thing my godfather is a capt. in the harrison police department and they never talk down to anyone been there and know what is going on try to get your facts straight before you post harrison schools are a zoo whether you like what i say or not that is it. i am glad you like sgt steve cause half of the town does not.

As a Town Councilman, I gave permission for the dog to be with her. Now drop the subect, case closed.

Archived