William Street Skateboarders

Guest Cautious Driver

If its not our particular group then y are u bitching to us? You must be blind because we do not smoke. Me as a skater am very offended and mad at the peoples choices. If they want us off the streets, then do something instead of calling the cops. When we go somewhere all you do is call the cops again so shut your mouth. By the way dont think im stupid i know who you are.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Time4u2Growup
alright taxs payers open up the check books stop bitching and build us a sk8 park. cmon all you people of harrison have to do is put down the bottle and the crack for one day and cotribuit to building us a park!!!

Joey, you talk about how great your grandfather was, and what good things he could have done. Why dont you take the daycare fortune and use that to build a skatepark. Just so everyone knows what kind of kid Joey is. Take a look at the picture, his grandfather should be real proud that a kid plays with guns. Now tell me where your supervision is. Its no wonder why he acts this way.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. (Picture attachment was removed)

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

EVERYONE IS NOT A DRINKER AND IS NOT ON CRACK LIKE SOME OF YOUR PARENTS TO ALLOW THIS BEHAVIOR TO CONTINUE.YOUR PARENTS HAVE TO BE BRAIN DEAD OR PLAIN DEAD AND NOT SEE THE TROUBLE YOU CAUSE AND PLUS THE NOISE THAT YOU MAKE AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT WE HAVE TO LOUDERING ALL TVS SO WE CAN HEAR OVER ALL THIS NOISE IN THE STREET.YOUR PARENTS DO NOT CARE AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT IN THERE HOUSE SO THEY CAN HAVE PIECE AND QUIET.STOP CAUSING TROUBLE AND FIND A ANOTHER PASTTIME THAT IS NOT CAUSING TROUBLE.BECAUSE THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE CALLED WE DO NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU ALL LATE AT NIGHT.TAKE YOUR NOISE TO THE PARK.

Hey idiot, if our parents didnt care youd be far worse off than just loudening tvs. And when we do bring things we stick them in the garbage. You talk about how we just bring things in and dont care. You dont see the part when we break it up into peices and throw it in the garbage like we did with the drawers. And even if you do see it you dont wanna talk about it cuz you wanna win this disccusion. Im especially pissed-off cuz you have no life and cant find something else to B**ch about. I ALSO WANNA TELL YOU THAT NOT EVERYONE LIKES ONE PERSON'S DECISION.YOU WANNA MOVE US CUZ YOU DONT LIKE US. BOOO-FREAKIN-HOOOO. IF WE DO GO TO JAIL FOR SOME FALSE ACCUSATION JUST REMEMBER YOUR RUINING SOMEONES LIFE. DONT ACT LIKE YOUVE NEVER DONE ANY OF THIS WHEN YOU WERE A KID CUZ YOUR NOT AN ANGEL EITHER.

Guest Guest_resident_*

let get the facts straight you bring all your trash her in the street and everything you are eating goes in the street why? CAN!T you all throw your trash in the garbage instead on the street whatever you are eating or drinking is on the grounds and do not tell me because you are a problem day in and day out now that school is out you think for one second we are tolerate all this trash think again if you know who i am who cares i have my opinion.yes we were kids but we never did any of these things that you are doing out there in the streets.times were different and our parents cared about where are some of the parents i would really like to know it is 10:00pm do you know where your parents are not your children.poor excuse for children parents do not care.

Guest Guest
Hey, you, yeah you, idiot, the law is being enforced you pothead. Last time i checked skating aint a crime.

The last time I checked, littering, J-walking, interfering with traffic, blocking the street, loud and profane language, and even indecent exposure are crimes.

Guest resident william street

FOR YOUR INFORMATION BLOCKING TRAFFIC IS SO AGAINST THE LAW THE STREET SHOULD BE OPENED TO CARS AND THE TRAFFIC.NOT FOR YOU TROUBLEMAKERS THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN CAUSE ALL KINDS OF TROUBLE I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS KEEP CAUSING ALL THIS TROUBLE AND THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE CALLED AND IT WILL BE OFF THE SCANNER SO YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER WILL NOT HEAR SINCE THEY ARE BRAIN DEAD.

Guest harrisonhankyhead

To the concerned residents:

Let the kids skate. They are doing a recreational activity and mostly keeping to themselves. There were a few baseball players who did steroids, does every ball player use them? Don't judge them because they are carrying the same accessories as someone who creates mischief. Treat the kids like individuals.

To the Skaters:

Stop picking fights. This is not going to win you any friends; let alone the adult crusader-type you are going to need to have a skatepark opened. Yeah you guys are about individuality, but try to individually be courteous.

I reckon that the problem is that no one wants to respect the other group first...therefore no one has respect for anyone else. So...skaters...if it's not yours...LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE...and residents...if they are not bothering your property...LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE.

A good way to start this mutual respect is to all join in and chant "hooray for boobies" They are great uniters...them boobies.

Guest Guest
YOU SURE DO COME WITH ALL KINDS OF TRASH YESTERDAY THE CAME WITH DRESSER DRAWS AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN FIND. THE PARK IS THE OTHER WAY GO THERE AND TAKE ALL YOUR TRASH WITH YOU OVER THERE AND SEE IF YOU CAN GO SKATEBOARDING WITH THE TRASH ON THE WALKING PATHS DOUBT IT .PARENTS OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS BECAUSE THERE IS TRASH IN THE  STREET. WHERE ARE THESE PARENTS OH I DO NOT KNOW NOT MY CHILDREN GIVE ME A BREAK.

lol ur jus complaining we brought a dresser cuz ur fat ass is 2 poor 2 afford one. you need 2 shut the #### up put ur daughter on a treadmil and get on with ur life. I realy wonder what the harrison police say about all the idiotic things you complain about everyday!

Guest Guest
William Street -Between Davis and Kingsland Avenues, Skateboarders that do not even live in this area are filling our street with their Skating accessories, their bodies, and all kind of trash and garbage. When you ride down the street, you must wait until the kids feel like moving out of your way. Beeping your horn, yelling "Move" creping up towards them, none of that phases them, they will just continue to skate, or just stand there staring at you. They dont only pose a hazard to the drivers, but also to themselves, as they are literally laying in the street, half in driveways, near the corner of the block, in parking spaces, casue cannot see them and they are going to end up getting killed. This problem is not easy to be dealt with. When anyone calls the cops, an officer will respond and tell the kids to move out of the street. So the kids leave until the cops pulls away and they are right back out there causing the same trouble. This is not a letter saying get rid of the kids from the town, Their parents just need to be aware of what they are doing, and the danger they are imposing upon themselves and others. One mother in particular actually brings her son dinner every night while hes there skateboarding. As soon as she pulls off she has no idea of the destruction that happens. Cars are getting hit with the skateboards, pipes, ramps, etc. Sooner or later one of the kids will be getting hit by a car. So anyone know what their children are doing away from home? Why not go to an empty parking lot or a skatepark instead of endangering so many things? :ph34r:

Are u seriouse right now! skateboards and pipes and what not flying at cars. WHO THE #### wouldnt notice a skateboard or a pipe flying full speed at there vehicle. dont you think if these soo called pipes and skateboards were being thrown at cars than we would b in jail already or #### lyk that.

Guest Guest
I was a kid once and did the whole this annoyed adults, smoked alot of weed, and had a great time. No one bothered us thats how we should i turned out fine i have a great job (no not for the town) in New York City as a broker. Let them be kids, dont act like you were angels as kids cause you probably weren't unless you were the rat out of the group. Stop being loser get out of Harrison and get a taste of what the rest of NJ instead of decaying on your front porches worry about if some kid is going to skate on your street today. And stop being ignorant cops aren't trying to be thier friends, they are trying to establish a relationship, because not all cops are ########.

dude this guys ###### awsome he smoked madd pot back in the day!!!!

and he finaly comes out and tells the truth that all these ppl who are complaining. they werent skating when they were our age they were smokin herb and drinking and out listnening to the ###### grateful dead!

Guest Guest
Joey, you talk about how great your grandfather was, and what good things he could have done. Why dont you take the daycare fortune and use that to build a skatepark. Just so everyone knows what kind of kid Joey is. Take a look at the picture, his grandfather should be real proud that a kid plays with guns. Now tell me where your supervision is. Its no wonder why he acts this way.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. (Picture attachment was removed)

Alright first off if you ever disgrace my family or ever talk about me or my grandfather that way i will take pleasure in ####### kicking ur ass! my grandfather was the world 2 me and i will ###### *** you if you ever have anything to say about what i write.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content where the astericks (*) appear.

Guest Guest

Alright first off if you ever disgrace my family or ever talk about me or my grandfather that way i will take pleasure in ####### kicking ur ass! my grandfather was the world 2 me and i will ###### **** you if you ever have anything to say about what i write.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest

WHO CARES WHAT YOU SAY TELL YOUR MOTHER TO GO ON A DIET THEYMAYBE THE WORLD WILL.WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK OF ME OR MY DAUGHTERS AND HER CHOICE OF FRIENDS AS LONG AS SHE DOES NOT BOTHER WITH ANY OF THE SCUM THAT HARRISON HAS TO OFFER I HAVE NO PROBLEMS SO NEIGHBOR SHOULD YOU RITALIN MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP TRY TO SOME SUM BAG.

Archived