perubian parade

Guest guest

I agree with you, they do know how to work the system, but that's just not the Perubians many others do.  And now the our perubian councilmen are running a coat and clothing drive for Peru, since they are having a bad winter, I'll all to helping people in need, BUT WE NEED HELP HERE IN HARRISON AND IN AMERICA.

THERE ARE MANY NEEDY PEOPLE AND ELDERLY THAT COULD USE SOME HELP, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE PERUBIANS OR PUERTO RICANS ETC. HAVE A DRIVE FOR AMERICAS NEEDY, DID YOU?  So you come to this country make some money, use the system, have parades and on top of that you have drives and fund raisers for your own country not AMERICA??????????????

Let me tell you something other countries dont have disaster relief,welfare,or ssi, as for Puerto Ricans go they are americans or didnt you know that they have all the services we have here and are born american citizens...

I donate money to many charities and donate my time to help in my community ,,,do you ?

Ya know what?  I am just sick to death going to the grocery store and in front of you is this latino family with an over flowing grocery cart.  The husbank pays cash for their order and than the wife whips out her WIC coupons.  I don't see white people doing ths!  So don't tell me that they don't work the system!  And this is why they come here.  Yes, they might work hard but yes that are still getting subsidy and this is one of the reasons they can afford a $500,000 home.  And we are the ones paying for it.  So get off your high and mighty horse!

ok the topic here was Peruvian Parade now your saying latinos there are more than 35 genres of latinos in the world , and im not saying that there is not alot of degenerates of course there is , just like there is in every race .yeah every race including yours so dont get mad if i knocked you off your horse so i can ride it a while:)

Ya know what?  I am just sick to death going to the grocery store and in front of you is this latino family with an over flowing grocery cart.  The husbank pays cash for their order and than the wife whips out her WIC coupons.  I don't see white people doing ths!  So don't tell me that they don't work the system!  And this is why they come here.  Yes, they might work hard but yes that are still getting subsidy and this is one of the reasons they can afford a $500,000 home.  And we are the ones paying for it.  So get off your high and mighty horse!

Yeah and im sick and tired of seeing years go by and see the same white families living in the gardens generation afer generation...how bout giving other people a chance at getting help...

let us not mix it up.  i am "Spain"ish.  from Europe not Latin America.  We are educated and hard working.  I can't even understand our newsest Councilman when he speaks spanish.  So KEEP your thoughts about us Europians straight, we are not Latin _rash.

Please you are full of ---- you might be from spain but we latinos dont consider european spaniards ,. spanish because in the census bureau you my friend are considered caucasian, but to the caucasians you are a s--c no less...sorry to burst your bubble...

let us not mix it up.  i am "Spain"ish.  from Europe not Latin America.  We are educated and hard working.  I can't even understand our newsest Councilman when he speaks spanish.  So KEEP your thoughts about us Europians straight, we are not Latin _rash.

LISTEN, REGUARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ARE FROM, WHEN MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO THIS COUNTRY, THEY HAD TO LEARN ENGLISH. ALL THE EUROPEANS DID AND NO ONE COMPLAINED. BUT, I MUST SAY, THERE WERE VERY FEW LATINS IN OUR AREA AT THAT TIME. IT WAS MOSTLY, ITALIANS, POLISH, IRISH, SCOTTS, AND RUSSIANS. THEY ALL LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH. NOW WE ARE INANDATED WITH LATINS AND THEY EXPECT US TO LEARN THIER LANGUAGE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? PLUS WE HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH CRIME AS NOW. WHEN MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO THIS COUNTRY, EVERYONE WAS POOR. NO ONE STOLE FROM EACH OTHER, EVERONE HELPED EACH OTHER WITH WHAT YOU HAD. THERE WAS NO SSI! YOU HAD TO WORK AND THEY DID. NOONE GAVE THEM WIC OR ANYTHING ELSE! MAYBE IF OUR COUNTRY DID NOT MAKE IT SO EASY FOR THEM, SO MANY WOULDN'T BE HERE.

You wouldn't be 'everywhere' around the USA, if 12 million of your people weren't here 'ILLEGALLY" , that means 'not having come here according to the law, with the proper documents".  Now tell us that  'we" Americans do the 'same' in your native countries?

wE WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO EVEN DO THAT OR HAVE THE NERVE.

YOU ARE WRONG I AM SPANISH AND I OWN MY HOUSE OK

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE FROM SPAIN. I AGREE THEY ARE GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE. IT IS SOUTH AMERICANS THAT ARE PULLING THIS COUNTRY DOWN. BUT YA NOW WHAT? IF YOU VISIT THE NORTHWEST AREA, YOU DON'T SEE ANY SOUTH AMERICANS THERE. EVERYTHING IS CLEAN, EVERYONE SPEAKS ENGLISH. IT IS JUST LIKE ANOTHER WORLD. YA DON'T SEE GANG MENBERS WALKING AROUND WAITING TO POUNCE ON SOMEONE, OR YA DON'T SEE PEOPLE BLOWING THIER NOSE ON THE STREEET! WITHOUT A HANKY OR A TISSUE! THAT IS DISCUSSTING! OR SPITTING OUT THE CAR WINDOW. NEVER SAW A WHITER PERSON DO THAT! MUST BE A SOUTH AMERICAN TRAIT. OH! AND HOW ABOUT THE WAY THEY DRIVE DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET! IS THERE ONLY ONE WAYS IN THEIR COUNTRY? GOD! I REALLY HATE IT IN HARRISON, AND IF I WAS IN THE FINANCIAL POSITION TI, I WOULD DEFINATELY MOVE. BUT I HAVE TO WAITE A FEW MORE YEARS YET! BUT I THIN HARRISON HAS DEFINATELY CHANGED FOR THE WORSE. IT DOES HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH THE NEW REGIME. I HATE TO SAY IT BUT WE ARE NOT TOO FAR BEHIND NEWARK! THE ARMPIT OF THE NATION!

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE FROM SPAIN.  I AGREE THEY ARE GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE.  IT IS SOUTH AMERICANS THAT ARE PULLING THIS COUNTRY DOWN.  BUT YA NOW WHAT?  IF YOU VISIT THE NORTHWEST AREA,  YOU DON'T SEE ANY SOUTH AMERICANS THERE.  EVERYTHING IS CLEAN, EVERYONE SPEAKS ENGLISH.  IT IS JUST LIKE ANOTHER WORLD.  YA DON'T SEE GANG MENBERS WALKING AROUND WAITING TO POUNCE ON SOMEONE, OR YA DON'T SEE PEOPLE BLOWING THIER NOSE ON THE STREEET!  WITHOUT A HANKY OR A TISSUE!  THAT IS DISCUSSTING!  OR SPITTING OUT THE CAR WINDOW.  NEVER SAW A WHITER PERSON DO THAT!  MUST BE A SOUTH AMERICAN TRAIT.  OH! AND HOW ABOUT THE WAY THEY DRIVE DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!  IS THERE ONLY ONE WAYS IN THEIR COUNTRY?  GOD!  I REALLY HATE IT IN HARRISON, AND IF I WAS IN THE FINANCIAL POSITION TI, I WOULD DEFINATELY MOVE.  BUT I  HAVE TO WAITE A FEW MORE YEARS YET!  BUT I THIN HARRISON HAS DEFINATELY CHANGED FOR THE WORSE.  IT DOES HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH THE NEW REGIME.  I HATE TO SAY IT BUT WE ARE NOT TOO FAR BEHIND NEWARK!  THE ARMPIT OF THE NATION!

I am sure that you stop to ask everyone who does this ,if they are south americans , because this town is full of puerto ricans , mexicans, and domincans now , yes there are alot of peruvians , dont get it confused ,as for the white people in the town as you said if i could afford to move out i would which means one thing your poor wh--- trash...

You wouldn't be 'everywhere' around the USA, if 12 million of your people weren't here 'ILLEGALLY" , that means 'not having come here according to the law, with the proper documents".  Now tell us that  'we" Americans do the 'same' in your native countries?

I didnt mean evrywhere in the USA i meant in the world .....we are WORLDWIDE

i think the real point here is that these people, from peru are mostly illegal have criminal records and stay in illegal rooms causing massive problems for the town. they tend to piss away their paycheck and think only about partying the weekend. the men treat their wife/girlfriends like second class and heaven forbid you walk by them they go nuts with the cat calls. so yeah they should go back to peru and learn respect, dignity and RESPECT! those elect two were merely tokens that will be destroyed by Maria and friends come elections! enough with the red /white flags already. <_<

Yes they piss away their paychecks , again go to cosmos . tony endzones, the manor , whos is snorting their paycheck , and drinking it away ...see how many pervians you find there , and newsflash go to the town hall and see how many of those so call peruvians that live in illegal apt. own homes in this town....sorry to tell you alot of US do ...

AND HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU HAVE LIVING WITH YOU?  PLENTY, I BET!

like the whites dont have their daughters and their daughters babies and boyfriends living there with the parents supporting everyone in the home , buying them cigarettes and s....Pleeeeeease have you seen how white kids talk to there parents , they dont have no respect for them , they even hit them , white americans alot of them dont take care of their parents they send them away to nursing homes .so if before you talk sh.. on how many people others live with , which is none of you business anyway...take a look around you , your friends your familiy and then talk s--t

I agree with you, they do know how to work the system, but that's just not the Perubians many others do.  And now the our perubian councilmen are running a coat and clothing drive for Peru, since they are having a bad winter, I'll all to helping people in need, BUT WE NEED HELP HERE IN HARRISON AND IN AMERICA.

THERE ARE MANY NEEDY PEOPLE AND ELDERLY THAT COULD USE SOME HELP, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE PERUBIANS OR PUERTO RICANS ETC. HAVE A DRIVE FOR AMERICAS NEEDY, DID YOU?  So you come to this country make some money, use the system, have parades and on top of that you have drives and fund raisers for your own country not AMERICA??????????????

BAD WINTER ......they just got hit twice with a 8 scale earthquake ...jesus what are we in 1940 germany ....didnt everyone help when Katrina happened and when the Tsunami hit Thailand , when the schools here have food drives or coat drives for the red cross dont we all help .........give it a break people get off of Victors d---

you people will never be satisfied with what he does you know why, because his ability is not an issue , his race is...

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE FROM SPAIN.  I AGREE THEY ARE GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE.  IT IS SOUTH AMERICANS THAT ARE PULLING THIS COUNTRY DOWN.  BUT YA NOW WHAT?  IF YOU VISIT THE NORTHWEST AREA,  YOU DON'T SEE ANY SOUTH AMERICANS THERE.  EVERYTHING IS CLEAN, EVERYONE SPEAKS ENGLISH.  IT IS JUST LIKE ANOTHER WORLD.  YA DON'T SEE GANG MENBERS WALKING AROUND WAITING TO POUNCE ON SOMEONE, OR YA DON'T SEE PEOPLE BLOWING THIER NOSE ON THE STREEET!  WITHOUT A HANKY OR A TISSUE!  THAT IS DISCUSSTING!  OR SPITTING OUT THE CAR WINDOW.  NEVER SAW A WHITER PERSON DO THAT!  MUST BE A SOUTH AMERICAN TRAIT.  OH! AND HOW ABOUT THE WAY THEY DRIVE DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!  IS THERE ONLY ONE WAYS IN THEIR COUNTRY?  GOD!  I REALLY HATE IT IN HARRISON, AND IF I WAS IN THE FINANCIAL POSITION TI, I WOULD DEFINATELY MOVE.  BUT I  HAVE TO WAITE A FEW MORE YEARS YET!  BUT I THIN HARRISON HAS DEFINATELY CHANGED FOR THE WORSE.  IT DOES HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH THE NEW REGIME.  I HATE TO SAY IT BUT WE ARE NOT TOO FAR BEHIND NEWARK!  THE ARMPIT OF THE NATION!

That what i was trying to say idiot that spanish people own homes too...jeez get more sleep at night ...

ok the topic here was Peruvian Parade now your saying latinos there are more than 35 genres of latinos in the world , and im not saying that there is not alot of degenerates of course there is , just like there is in every race .yeah every race including yours so dont get mad if i knocked you off your horse so i can ride it a while:)

You dont see white people doing this? go stand at the pathmark or shoprite check out and see how many "white people are on WIC" and they live with their mom and dad and their boyfriend ....

LISTEN, REGUARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ARE FROM, WHEN MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO THIS COUNTRY, THEY HAD TO LEARN ENGLISH.  ALL THE EUROPEANS DID AND NO ONE COMPLAINED.  BUT, I MUST SAY, THERE WERE VERY FEW LATINS IN OUR AREA AT THAT TIME.  IT WAS MOSTLY, ITALIANS, POLISH, IRISH, SCOTTS, AND RUSSIANS.  THEY ALL LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH.  NOW WE ARE INANDATED WITH LATINS AND THEY EXPECT US TO LEARN THIER LANGUAGE!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?  PLUS WE HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH CRIME AS NOW.  WHEN MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO THIS COUNTRY, EVERYONE WAS POOR.  NO ONE STOLE FROM EACH OTHER, EVERONE HELPED EACH OTHER WITH WHAT YOU HAD.  THERE WAS NO SSI!  YOU HAD TO WORK AND THEY DID.  NOONE GAVE THEM WIC OR ANYTHING ELSE!  MAYBE IF OUR COUNTRY DID NOT MAKE IT SO EASY FOR THEM, SO MANY WOULDN'T BE HERE.

You know what is really upsetting is that white people always want to blame every other race for all the bad stuff that happened in this country , but this country is ran by whom???????????????? I dont see any other race but white being president.....and i do agree that if you live here you should obey the laws and learn the language , but take a good lookd at your caucasian race , all the seriel killer ,,,white ,,,,,hitler ,,,white ,,,,,mussalini....white .........should i continue ?

LISTEN, REGUARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ARE FROM, WHEN MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO THIS COUNTRY, THEY HAD TO LEARN ENGLISH.  ALL THE EUROPEANS DID AND NO ONE COMPLAINED.  BUT, I MUST SAY, THERE WERE VERY FEW LATINS IN OUR AREA AT THAT TIME.  IT WAS MOSTLY, ITALIANS, POLISH, IRISH, SCOTTS, AND RUSSIANS.  THEY ALL LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH.  NOW WE ARE INANDATED WITH LATINS AND THEY EXPECT US TO LEARN THIER LANGUAGE!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?  PLUS WE HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH CRIME AS NOW.  WHEN MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO THIS COUNTRY, EVERYONE WAS POOR.  NO ONE STOLE FROM EACH OTHER, EVERONE HELPED EACH OTHER WITH WHAT YOU HAD.  THERE WAS NO SSI!  YOU HAD TO WORK AND THEY DID.  NOONE GAVE THEM WIC OR ANYTHING ELSE!  MAYBE IF OUR COUNTRY DID NOT MAKE IT SO EASY FOR THEM, SO MANY WOULDN'T BE HERE.

EVERYONE KNOWS HOW IT WAS BACK THEN... HANGINGS , CROSS BURNING , AND HUMILIATION TO THE SAME PEOPLE YOU SPEAK OF THE IRISH WERE CONSIDERED TRASH AS WERE THE ITALIANS THEY WERE CONSIDERED GREASE BALLS,,,MY IRISH GRANDMOTHER TELL ME SOME STORIES OF HOW THEY WERE TREATED BACK THEM , YES PEOPLE WERE MORE HELPFUL TIME CHANGE THE QUESTIONS IS DO WE HELP EACHOTHER NOW?

CHARITY STARTS HERE AT HOME, FIRST.

RIGHT ON!!!! ABOUT TIME SOMEBODY SET THE RECORD StRAIGHT!!! for votes; MENENDEZ & THE OTHER POLITICIANS are lumping THE EUROPEAN SPANISH & POrtuguese , plus any full BLOODED ancestor of EUROPEAN SPANISH-PORTUGUESE ANCESTRY, 'TOGETHER' WITH THE sOUTH AMERICAN INCAS, AZtecs, Myans, etc. who are of Indian heritage , and using the title 'HISPANIC" LIKE AN UNMBRELLA, COMBINING THE NON-WHITE SOUTH AMERICAN INDIANS 'TOGETHER' WITH THE 'WHITE' EUROPEAN SPANISH & PORTUHUESE!

Read some 15th & 16th c. history. The Spanish & Portuguese wre white Eurpeans, just like the Italians! Even Columbus was an Italians, who lived his life in Spain & served Queen Isabella & King Fernadad.

Let me tell you something other countries dont have disaster relief,welfare,or ssi, as for Puerto Ricans go they are americans or didnt you know that they have all the services we have here and are born american citizens...

I donate money to many charities and donate my time to help in my community ,,,do you ?

then you are one the few of the big crowd here. My hat is off to you!

Yeah and im sick and tired of seeing years go by and see the same white families living in the gardens generation afer generation...how bout giving other people a chance at getting help...

IN THE PAST 15 YRS, THERE HAVE BEEN A GOOD NUMBER OF SPANISH, SOUTH AMERICANS & A FEW BLACKS MOVE IN (ONE BL SENIOR COUPLE, 2 BL FAMILIES & A FEW BLACK-WHITE MARRIAGES OR HOOK-UPS.)

Please you are full of ---- you might be from spain but we latinos dont consider european spaniards ,. spanish because in the census bureau you my friend are considered caucasian, but to the caucasians you are a s--c no less...sorry to burst your bubble...

you sound bitter..... are you jealous? In the 15th c. us spanish were the egual of France & England. Our royalty, up to the present have intermarried with all of the royal houses of Europe & do up to the present day! England's King Henry VIII 's 1st wife was Katherine , the daughter of King Ferndinand & Queen Isabella of Spain.