perubian parade

Guest guest

LISTEN, REGUARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ARE FROM, WHEN MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO THIS COUNTRY, THEY HAD TO LEARN ENGLISH.  ALL THE EUROPEANS DID AND NO ONE COMPLAINED.  BUT, I MUST SAY, THERE WERE VERY FEW LATINS IN OUR AREA AT THAT TIME.  IT WAS MOSTLY, ITALIANS, POLISH, IRISH, SCOTTS, AND RUSSIANS.  THEY ALL LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH.  NOW WE ARE INANDATED WITH LATINS AND THEY EXPECT US TO LEARN THIER LANGUAGE!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?  PLUS WE HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH CRIME AS NOW.  WHEN MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO THIS COUNTRY, EVERYONE WAS POOR.  NO ONE STOLE FROM EACH OTHER, EVERONE HELPED EACH OTHER WITH WHAT YOU HAD.  THERE WAS NO SSI!  YOU HAD TO WORK AND THEY DID.  NOONE GAVE THEM WIC OR ANYTHING ELSE!  MAYBE IF OUR COUNTRY DID NOT MAKE IT SO EASY FOR THEM, SO MANY WOULDN'T BE HERE.

TRUE! ONE OF THE SEVERAL REASONS THAT ARE COUNTRY IS IN DEBT. if china ever dgt pi$$ed & decided to call our loans in, we'd be in big trouble!

LISTEN, REGUARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ARE FROM, WHEN MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO THIS COUNTRY, THEY HAD TO LEARN ENGLISH.  ALL THE EUROPEANS DID AND NO ONE COMPLAINED.  BUT, I MUST SAY, THERE WERE VERY FEW LATINS IN OUR AREA AT THAT TIME.  IT WAS MOSTLY, ITALIANS, POLISH, IRISH, SCOTTS, AND RUSSIANS.  THEY ALL LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH.  NOW WE ARE INANDATED WITH LATINS AND THEY EXPECT US TO LEARN THIER LANGUAGE!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?  PLUS WE HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH CRIME AS NOW.  WHEN MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO THIS COUNTRY, EVERYONE WAS POOR.  NO ONE STOLE FROM EACH OTHER, EVERONE HELPED EACH OTHER WITH WHAT YOU HAD.  THERE WAS NO SSI!  YOU HAD TO WORK AND THEY DID.  NOONE GAVE THEM WIC OR ANYTHING ELSE!  MAYBE IF OUR COUNTRY DID NOT MAKE IT SO EASY FOR THEM, SO MANY WOULDN'T BE HERE.

The government make all the laws that give the inmigrants all the rights to enjoy everything for free, if you are an american and move to another country you have to send your kids to a private school, paid for the healthcare service etc., but in this country you can get the ballot in spanish, that is what politics do to get there vote, do you think that every one lerned the language, no it is not true, a lot of inmigrants from other countries did not. but that is not what really matter, the big problem is to give the illigal inmigrants all the benefits before they are permanents residents. As an inmigrant a had to work very hard to get to be an american citisen by naturalization and my tax money is being given away to easy to the illigal inmigrants. who is at foult the government.

you sound bitter..... are you jealous?  In the 15th c. us spanish were the egual of France & England.  Our royalty, up to the present have intermarried  with all of the royal houses of Europe &  do up to the present day!  England's King Henry VIII 's 1st wife was Katherine , the daughter of King Ferndinand & Queen Isabella of Spain.

So go back you royal pain in the ass.

duh that's a stupid question to pose concerning all the major peru leaders are pissing it up at the green room, el meson 2 or the trendy peru social club.

now, trying walking down ***************** ******* early morning just before the transportation van hauls them all away to cheat this government from their taxes and benefits.send a female see how many catcalls that person gets. they may not know english but to offer f*cky f*cky they know enough.single peruvian mothers yeah that's our corrupt franklin avenue mess. they don't ask for help of course not they don't give a f*ck the streets takes care of them. LISTEN, HAVING THIS NATIONALITY HERE HAS "DARKEN" THE TOWN THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE! :lol: no hablo inka soda! ;)

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Yeah like they are the only ones pissing it up at the green room all the harrison cops hang there ...as for the meson i see alot of flourecent skin up in their drinking it up too, as for franklin ave the people there are puerto rican and dominicans so if your gonna talk sh-- get your info correct ...just because we speak the same language it doesnt mean we all come from the same place and if you had any brains in that ignorant head of yours you would be able to see it.if the town is so bad then move the f--- out ...

you sound bitter..... are you jealous?  In the 15th c. us spanish were the egual of France & England.  Our royalty, up to the present have intermarried  with all of the royal houses of Europe &  do up to the present day!  England's King Henry VIII 's 1st wife was Katherine , the daughter of King Ferndinand & Queen Isabella of Spain.

Bitter ? Jealous ? of what we arent in the 15th century idiot and we are certainly not in spain you might be royal over there but here the whites consider you a s--c no less , whether you like it or not or havent you seen how they just kicked all your kind out of here with the eminant domain issue ...some royal treatment ...

tell the demolished restaurants to go to the city hall and claim their royalties....see how far you get ...

I am sure that you stop to ask everyone who does this ,if they are south americans , because this town is full of puerto ricans , mexicans, and domincans now , yes there are alot of peruvians ,  dont get it confused ,as for the white people in the town  as you said if i could afford to move out i would which means one thing your poor wh--- trash...

FIRST OF ALL THIS TOWN IS NOT FULL OF PIERTO RICANS. GET YOUR ACT STRAIGHT ITS FULL OF SOUTH AMERICAN THATS WHAT WE SEE EVERY WHERE WE GO IN TOWN

Yeah like they are the only ones pissing it up at the green room all the harrison cops hang there ...as for the meson i see alot of flourecent skin up in their drinking it up too, as for franklin ave the people there are puerto rican and dominicans so if your gonna talk sh-- get your info correct ...just because we speak the same language it doesnt mean we all come from the same place and if you had any brains in that ignorant head of yours you would be able to see it.if the town is so bad then move the f--- out ...

THERE ARE ONLY 2 PUERTO RICAN FAMILY LIVING ON FRANKLIN AV. THE REST ARE SOUTH AMERICANS, MEXICANS,DOMINICANS, URAGUY, AND WHITES

I don't get it. Why are you all so mad at the illegals? Why aren't you mad at the legislators who passed the laws mandating bilingual programs, etc. and the immigration laws that aren't being enforced?

like the whites dont have their daughters and their daughters babies and boyfriends living there  with the parents supporting everyone in the home , buying them cigarettes and s....Pleeeeeease have you seen how white kids talk to there parents , they dont have no respect for them , they even hit them , white americans alot of them dont take care of their parents they send them away to nursing homes .so if before you talk sh.. on how many people others live with , which is none of you business anyway...take a look around you , your friends your familiy and then talk s--t

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT. THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM STILL LIVING IN THIS RATS HOLE OF A TOWN IS BECAUSE I AN TAKING CARE OF AN ELDER WITH ALZHEIMERS DESEASE. SO DON'T TALK OUT OF YOUR A-- TO ME!

FIRST OF ALL THIS TOWN IS NOT FULL OF PIERTO RICANS. GET YOUR ACT STRAIGHT ITS FULL OF SOUTH AMERICAN THATS WHAT WE SEE EVERY WHERE WE GO IN TOWN

yes i guess you go around asking every latino in harrison what is their nationality ...

I am sure that you stop to ask everyone who does this ,if they are south americans , because this town is full of puerto ricans , mexicans, and domincans now , yes there are alot of peruvians ,  dont get it confused ,as for the white people in the town  as you said if i could afford to move out i would which means one thing your poor wh--- trash...

HEY! ALL POOR WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT TRASH!!!! YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE DIASABLED AND THOSE BORN WITH HANDICAPS, THAT ARE REALLY UNABLE TO WORK OR ONLY P/T BECUASE OF ILLNESS,, PLUS THE SENIOR CITIZENS WHO OFTEN WERE LEFT WITH A SMALL OR NO PENSION AFTER THEIR COMPANY CLOSED UP OR LAID THEM OFF IN THEIR 50'S AND THE PENSION THAT THEY WOKED 15-25 YRS FOR AT 1 COMPANY DISAPPEARED!

be honest! don't call these people TRASH unless a 'few' of them 'really' are!

A 'fair' number of the rest are 'white trash', and usually you 'can recognize' it by their sloppy or revealing attire, habits and vulgar vocabulary. But please be kind and helpful to the majority of the handicap and aged who are poor.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT.  THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM STILL LIVING IN THIS RATS HOLE OF A TOWN IS BECAUSE I AN TAKING CARE OF AN ELDER WITH ALZHEIMERS DESEASE.  SO DON'T TALK OUT OF YOUR A-- TO ME!

If you hate it so much you can always take the elderly person with you....

HEY!  ALL POOR WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT TRASH!!!!      YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE DIASABLED AND THOSE BORN WITH HANDICAPS, THAT ARE REALLY UNABLE TO WORK OR ONLY P/T BECUASE OF ILLNESS,, PLUS THE SENIOR CITIZENS WHO OFTEN WERE LEFT WITH A SMALL OR NO PENSION AFTER THEIR COMPANY CLOSED UP OR LAID THEM OFF IN THEIR 50'S AND THE PENSION THAT THEY WOKED 15-25 YRS FOR AT 1 COMPANY DISAPPEARED! 

be honest!  don't call these people TRASH unless a 'few' of them 'really' are! 

A 'fair' number of the rest are 'white trash',  and usually you 'can recognize' it by their sloppy or revealing attire, habits and  vulgar vocabulary.  But please be kind and helpful to the majority of the handicap and aged who are poor.

I apologise , you are right there is good and bad in every race ...

Now how bout the Inca Pipe??

If your going to bash,or make jokes get your cultures straight, Inca indians didnt smoke a pipe , the AMERICAN indians did , Inca indians smoked ignorant idiots like you,.... by sacrifice..... and shrunk your head to fit in their hands ...i hear some indians in the amazon jungle still do that ,,,maybe you should go visit... and say that to them...