Minding My North Arlington Business

Guest RobB_Guest

Guest RobB_Guest

Since JoeW no longer wants me to post about kearny because I no longer reside there I'll post here. My only complaint is there's nothing bad about NA. I can't post about Kearny because they're under a communist goverment imposed by JoeW. My taxes are resonable for the property we have. I have lovely views of the sun rising over the future golf course. My neighbors acutally pick up the trash on the street rather than throwing it back into the street. And the best is I'm now a Bergen county resident so I can stick my nose up at everyone else. And yes it was I who killed the Kearny Karinal and shut down KVERS single handed.

Guest RobB_Guest

Wow Rob what a great post. Yeah that JoeW is a real communist. Wasn't it a beautiful day here today with that fresh BERGEN COUNTY air. The only sad news today was that RERUN passed away other than that everything is beautiful. See you tomorrow and oh yeah S***W YOU JOEW :ph34r:

Note from KOTW:

Shortly after this post was posted I stated the following:

"I am leaving the last three capitalized words alone in the above post because of the smiley face implying that the poster is being sarcastic, however, please refrain from using anything close to profanity when posting."

After reflection I decided to not allow any profanity (or anything close to profanity) to be posted. I however felt it appropriate to only edit posts going forward leaving the above post as is.

Member JoeW did not agree with my decision. He recently clarified his position as follows:

"As I said, I had no problem with Rob's post, I've been told a lot worse. My problem was with the editing of others and the leaving of that one. It is a fairness issue, not a vulgarity one. Pre- or post- "policy" makes no difference."

Upon further reflection, I now understand JoeW's objection. He is correct I should edit all posts with profanity. To allow one to stay on the board would not be fair to other posters whose profanity was edited.

Thus, I have edited the last line of the post to remove the profanity.

(Editing change made on November 12, 2003 to remove profanity)

Guest RobB_Guest

My apologies to the webmaster. I know I pushed the envelope and I'm sorry it won't happen again. It's just that I'm so excited now that I'm a BERGEN COUNTY resident and JoeW isn't :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Since JoeW no longer wants me to post about kearny because I no longer reside there I'll post here. My only complaint is there's nothing bad about NA. I can't post about Kearny because they're under a communist goverment imposed by JoeW. My taxes are resonable for the property we have. I have lovely views of the sun rising over the future golf course. My neighbors acutally pick up the trash on the street rather than throwing it back into the street. And the best is I'm now a Bergen county resident so I can stick my nose up at everyone else. And yes it was I who killed the Kearny Karinal and shut down KVERS single handed.

and you must love the aroma of the dumps across from the cemetary. Wow,it is potent. Is that what you miss about Kearny. :D

Wow Rob what a great post. Yeah that JoeW is a real communist. Wasn't it a beautiful day here today with that fresh BERGEN COUNTY air. The only sad news today was that RERUN passed away other than that everything is beautiful. See you tomorrow and oh yeah SCREW YOU JOEW :D

Note from KOTW:

I am leaving the last three capitalized words alone in the above post because of the smiley face implying that the poster is being sarcastic, however, please refrain from using anything close to profanity when posting.

to the webmaster, How can you leave SC...WYOU? Sarcastic? Do you understand what hes saying? If your not going to allow profanity, then do exactly that. Is that phrase acceptable in your home? :D

Wow Rob what a great post. Yeah that JoeW is a real communist. Wasn't it a beautiful day here today with that fresh BERGEN COUNTY air. The only sad news today was that RERUN passed away other than that everything is beautiful. See you tomorrow and oh yeah SCREW YOU JOEW :D

Note from KOTW:

I am leaving the last three capitalized words alone in the above post because of the smiley face implying that the poster is being sarcastic, however, please refrain from using anything close to profanity when posting.

to the webmaster, How can you leave SC...WYOU? Sarcastic? Do you understand what hes saying? If your not going to allow profanity, then do exactly that. Is that phrase acceptable in your home? :D

FAQ,

The post you refer to was allowed to stand as is per my note. I decided later that I would edit any profanity (or anything close to profanity) even if it was sarcastic. I have re-read the post, I still think that it's sarcastic. I have decided to keep the post as is. I am going to take a poll among the members to see if the post should be edited. If the Majority of responders say it should, I will edit it. From now on, any post with profanity (or anything close to profanity) will be edited.

KOTW

OMG! What a bunch of babies and CONTROL freaks. 'Waah, do this or I'm not coming back', waah waah waah, I will boycot your site, waah, waah. LMFAO! You people take things to the extreme. I don't care who the webmaster is or what the webmaster edits out of my posts, who cares? You people relish in devouring up each other. Go back and read all the Kearny posts. It's like a big family fist fighting and trying to kill each other, then a neighbor steps in and says, hey guys, come on, look what you're doing to each other. And instead of reflecting back to see your childish behavior towards each other, you all decide to bully the neighbor. Keep up the good work, its really entertaining and constantly reaffirms my decision to move. :D

Archived