ATT:KOTW

Guest animal lover

Guest animal lover

Dear KOTW, THANK YOU FOR DELETING SOME POSTS ON ANIMAL ABUSE. Animals have rights and we must stop this person or persons from posting.

Dear KOTW, THANK YOU FOR DELETING SOME POSTS ON ANIMAL ABUSE. Animals have rights and we must stop this person or persons from posting.

Please note that I have not deleted any posts related to Animal abuse/rights. I simply said that some posters were getting very close to the line where I would edit or delete posts. The purpose of this board is to allow folks (within reason) to voice their opinion. Most of the time, if the idea is poor others (not KOTW) will let it be known.

KOTW

Guest Mad as hell at old fart
Please note that I have not deleted any posts related to Animal abuse/rights.  I simply said that some posters were getting very close to the line where I would edit or delete posts.  The purpose of this board is to allow folks (within reason) to voice their opinion.  Most of the time, if the idea is poor others (not KOTW) will let it be known. 

KOTW

To KOTW: It will be hard to prove BUT: What if this persons dogs are harmed in the manner that Old fart stated. It is against the law to harm an animal. Can the term "Vicarious liability" apply to you? If so you should remove the cruel & hateful posts from Old fart. If not then how about some comment sense and remove the cruel & hateful posts from Old fart.

Guest Animal lover too
To KOTW: It will be hard to prove BUT: What if this persons dogs are harmed in the manner that Old fart stated. It is against the law to harm an animal. Can the term "Vicarious liability" apply to you? If so you should remove the cruel & hateful posts from Old fart. If not then how about some comment sense and remove the cruel & hateful posts from Old fart.

To KOTW: It will be hard to prove BUT: What if this persons dogs are harmed in the manner that Old fart stated. It is against the law to harm an animal. Can the term "Vicarious liability" apply to you? If so you should remove the cruel & hateful posts from Old fart. If not then how about some common sense and remove the cruel & hateful posts from Old fart.

To KOTW: It will be hard to prove BUT: What if this persons dogs are harmed in the manner that Old fart stated. It is against the law to harm an animal. Can the term "Vicarious liability" apply to you? If so you should remove the cruel & hateful posts from Old fart. If not then how about some common sense and remove the cruel & hateful posts from Old fart.

:blink::blink: kotw this started at the same time a virus was put on the observer site! just the reason for only allowing reg posters on this site! think about it!and these fools who cant read! nuf said!

Guest get lost old fart
:blink:  :blink: kotw this started at the same time a virus was put on the observer site! just the reason for only allowing reg posters on this site! think about it!and these fools who cant read! nuf said!

You are a nut!

Archived