Curfew

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hey loser,if you don't live in the gardens why are you so concerned about what goes on. Your probably not on the lease just another live in, in bldg.* with all the druggies and scum and definitly the big time losers. who just survive on stealin from people and dealing their drugs.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Listen Little Garden Rat!!! No One Wants To S**K Off On You And Your Little DIRTY FRIENDS!!! YOU PROBABLY Have The Dirtiest Apartment IN THE GARDENS YOU LITTLE SCAB!!! Apartment Is PROBABLY FULL OF NASTY LICE TOO!!! YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.....AND SAME GOES FOR YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS TO!!! If You ARE Such An ADULT WHY Don't You POST YOUR NAME SO WE CAN SEE WHAT PIECE OF SHIT FAMILY YOU COME FROM OK....NO YOU CAN'T Do THAT YOU ARE TO AFRAID...BOY When YOU GROW UP YOu HAVE ALOT OF LEARNING In LIFE TO LEARN UNTIL Than LIKE THE GUEST SAID IN ANOTHER POST GO LEARN HOW TO CLEAN YOUR ASS FIRST BEFORE YOU TALK ANY MORE SHIT...... YOU STINK SO BAD I CAN SMELL YOU UP HERE ON 3RD STREET!!! :blink:

Guest Guest

ITS FUNNY HOW AFTER I TALKED ABOUT YOU GUYS TO GET A JOB..NOBODY SAID A WORD TO BACK THEM SELVES UP...I GUESS I WAS RIGHT YOU OUR LOW LIFES...I GUESS IN ANT BAD BE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH...CAUSE YOUR THE SHIT ON MY SNEAKERS..BRAND NEW NIKES I MIGHT ADD...DAMN IT s**ks THE GAS I PUTIN TO MY CAR COST MORE THAN YOUR RENT..."DID HE SAY CAR" YEA THAT WAS ME JUST PAST YOUR BUM ASS ON THE 39 :blink:

FROM

CHA CHING :blink:

Guest Guest

if the gardens can get rid of **** in his apartment and *******in hers, we will solve half of the drug problems. Or even more than half.

Guest Guest

It is really sad that parents in the Gardens have no control over their kids,they have kids out there all hours of the night playing in the basketball court,making noise disturbing people.Than they are the first ones to Say Not My Kid! If they only knew what the heck their kids are doing out in the streets when these so called Parents aren't around.We need to get rid of all the Trash in the Gardens and it would be much nicer.Public Housing really needs to start checking these people out.Like making surprise visits to these apartments and see how many people don't belong in the Gardens,And Get Rid Of Them,There really should be some kind of Curfew,And the Parents of these kids should be more responsible for their kids actions.They really need to be fined for their kids being out at such a late hour of the night.Than maybe there wouldn't be so much Nonsense in the Gardens.

First of all the "kids" playing basketball at night are all over 18. I haven't seen a little kid in the gardens past 9:00 in a while.

Guest Guest

Blame the youth how responsible that one is! The youth learns from previous generations. A product of the experienced. Everyone has contributed to the town's progression and regression.

Guest Guest

Stop Harrassing the youth over a basketball game. The HPD needs to be using their time fighting some real criminals for once!

Guest Guest

First of all To the guest that replied to a post, "Learn" how to Reply...Because you Added to a post and didn't reply.As for anyone playing Basketball,no matter of what the age is if they are 18 and older they should have a little more sense.They are not the only ones who live in the "Gardens".There are Eldery people and people who are Sickly,And they should have a little more Respect for their neighbors.How would they like it if their parents were Old or Sick and were being Disturbed? I really Don't think they would like that.... It is really sad to see that the younger generation is so Disrespectful today.All I can say is What Goes Around,Comes Around. So Their Day will Come back and Haunt Them!! So Guest please hit the Add Reply Before You Reply To A Post!! :lol:

Guest Guest
It is really sad that parents in the Gardens have no control over their kids,they have kids out there all hours of the night playing in the basketball court,making noise disturbing people.Than they are the first ones to Say Not My Kid! If they only knew what the heck their kids are doing out in the streets when these so called Parents aren't around.We need to get rid of all the Trash in the Gardens and it would be much nicer.Public Housing really needs to start checking these people out.Like making surprise visits to these apartments and see how many people don't belong in the Gardens,And Get Rid Of Them,There really should be some kind of Curfew,And the Parents of these kids should be more responsible for their kids actions.They really need to be fined for their kids being out at such a late hour of the night.Than maybe there wouldn't be so much Nonsense in the Gardens. 

First of all the "kids" playing basketball at night are all over 18. I haven't seen a little kid in the gardens past 9:00 in a while.

YOU HAVN'T SEEN A KID IN THE GARDENS PASSED 9P.M. THEN YOU HAVN'T LOOKED TO HARD. I THINK DYFES SHOULD SOME IN AND SEE HOW SOME OF THIS KIDS LIVE.

Guest Former Town Resident

I grew up in the Gardens and I have a lot of good memories about that time. Apparently it's gone downhill lately. When I lived there, there was a Special Police Officer living there also. He patroled the Gardens and kept us all in line. Maybe that's what's needed now, a full-time police presence.

Guest Guest
I grew up in the Gardens and I have a lot of good memories about that time. Apparently it's gone downhill lately. When I lived there, there was a Special Police Officer living there also. He patroled the Gardens and kept us all in line. Maybe that's what's needed now, a full-time police presence.

WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE A SPECIAL POLICE OFFICER, WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF HARRISON, THEY SHOULD WATCH ALL THE STREETS IN HARRISON, NOT JUST THE GARDENS.

Guest gardens RATs

F*** all of yous who got summtin to say about the gardens come and see us in the basketball courts B****. and it not are fault ur kids are growing up to be FAGS

PS like we said the cameras will be destroyed. its not our fault u guys had a deprived childhood.. and stop hating b****

AND the cops, there in on it two they play b-ball with us LMAO

Guest Guest

hey garden rat, I do have summin to say keep your smelly ass off this sight we are bettin than u any day. You destroy those cameras and we will love to see your sorry ass in jail. Chill or maybe take a pill. That's more like it.

Guest Guest
hey garden rat, I do have summin to say keep your smelly ass off this sight we are bettin than u any day. You destroy those cameras and we will love to see your sorry ass in jail. Chill or maybe take a pill. That's more like it.

WHAT??? WHERE DID THIS JERKOFF COME FROM...YOU SOUND LIKE ASSHOLE

Guest Guest

What, jail, we can't be caught. They'll find Bin Laden before they ever catch us and this is true! We are definately smarter, more resourceful, and have an idea of how corrupt things are in this town. What kind of examples should we follow in this town; the examples set by the politicians, the town employees, or the teachers (the reason harrison has the worst school system). At the end of the day we are all the same; we are all crooks and society is only quick to frown on the young because we are the immature and supposedly uneducated ones. We hold no power, no strong consensus, or a respectable media outlet to voice our opinions. We the kids are consistently forced to live in a town of hypocrites who are committing far greater crimes than we ever did.

Guest Dirk Diggler
hey loser ,why don't you post your name so we could call you a really big loser.

I aint no loser buddy, i have more money than u, i have a bigger w*****, and i get more chicks. Holler at your boy!

Guest Guest

KOTW... please delete this topic off your board. It is embarrassing to me living in Harrison and trying to communicate about issues and concerns in the town. You're trying to provide a meaningful service that is not apreciated by all. If you allow this why censor posts?

Guest Guest
What, jail, we can't be caught.  They'll find Bin Laden before they ever catch us and this is true!  We are definately smarter, more resourceful, and have an idea of how corrupt things are in this town.  What kind of examples should we follow in this town;  the examples set by the politicians, the town employees, or the teachers (the reason harrison has the worst school system).  At the end of the day we are all the same; we are all crooks and society is only quick to frown on the young because we are the immature and supposedly uneducated ones.  We hold no power, no strong consensus, or a respectable media outlet to voice our opinions.  We the kids are consistently forced to live in a town of hypocrites who are committing far greater crimes than we ever did.

You could join the military and go fight in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Guest Guest

I take it highly offensive when people act like the people who live in the Gardens are second class citizens. Yes, we do not have the priveledge of owning our own house or fancy cars, but there the majority people who live there are working class people. Also, yes there are people who still struggle financially but that does not mean we are less intellegent than any of the critics who are supposedly rich intellectually and financially. It is funny how no one praises the Gardens for all the athletes it contributes to the community or the volunteer work some of them participate in. Did i mention the college percentenge for a student at HHs to go on to college is about 70% for a 2 year institution, but the teenagers who live in the Gardens that go onto college most of them go to four year universities like Montclair, NJCU, Felician, Seton Hall, St. Peter's, and Stotckton. Wait but nobody praises them for that. Kids play basketball you complain, but if you take everything away from kids that leaves them curiousity which is the main reason people start using drugs. It is so funny how people pinpoint the Gardens for the towns decay when in reality most of the drug users of the town do not live there. Let's talk about the HPD that plans to rid the Gardens of the so called scum when people on the force are gamblers and drug users themselves. Half of the officers are incompetent physically which I know everyone could agree. I am not saying that there are no drug addicts in the Gardens but the majority people there are not. Yes, the people who abuse drugs and give the Gardens a bad name should be dealt with, but blaming the youth is so irresponible. The innocent are products of the experienced. For example, the people who said the times have changed in the past 30 years did live through the 60's or 70's and when crime and drugs where in fashion what is the difference now you are all too old and stubborn to see you were just the same way? Instead of degrading the Gardens and accusing people of being scumbags and losers, get to the people first. Afterwards, one would know that about 10% of the Gardens is drug users while the rest are connected only because they live in the same complex. A few spoiled apples should not let it spoil the bunch. As for the Garden Rats they should be able to defend themselves. They only want to enjoy life and what little life you say they have let them be happy and if basketball is what makes them happy let them be. If anyone has learned anything through childhood they would know defying authority is one of them, talk to them like civilized individuals like you wish they were and you will see results.

Guest 2smart4u
I take it highly offensive when people act like the people who live in the Gardens are second class citizens. Yes, we do not have the priveledge of owning our own house or fancy cars, but there the majority people who live there are working class people. Also, yes there are people who still struggle financially but that does not mean we are less intellegent than any of the critics who are supposedly rich intellectually and financially. It is funny how no one praises the Gardens for all the athletes it contributes to the community or the volunteer work some of them participate in. Did i mention the college percentenge for a student at HHs to go on to college is about 70% for a 2 year institution, but the teenagers who live in the Gardens that go onto college most of them go to four year universities like Montclair, NJCU, Felician, Seton Hall, St. Peter's, and Stotckton. Wait but nobody praises them for that. Kids play basketball you complain, but if you take everything away from kids that leaves them curiousity which is the main reason people start using drugs. It is so funny how people pinpoint the Gardens for the towns decay when in reality most of the drug users of the town do not live there. Let's talk about the HPD that plans to rid the Gardens of the so called scum when people on the force are gamblers and drug users themselves. Half of the officers are incompetent physically which I know everyone could agree. I am not saying that there are no drug addicts in the Gardens but the majority people there are not. Yes, the people who abuse drugs and give the Gardens a bad name should be dealt with, but blaming the youth is so irresponible. The innocent are products of the experienced. For example, the people who said the times have changed in the past 30 years did live through the 60's or 70's and when crime and drugs where in fashion what is the difference now you are all too old and stubborn to see you were just the same way? Instead of degrading the Gardens and accusing people of being scumbags and losers, get to the people first. Afterwards, one would know that about 10% of the Gardens is drug users while the rest are connected only because they live in the same complex. A few spoiled apples should not let it spoil the bunch. As for the Garden Rats they should be able to defend themselves. They only want to enjoy life and what little life you say they have let them be happy and if basketball is what makes them happy let them be. If anyone has learned anything through childhood they would know defying authority is one of them, talk to them like civilized individuals like you wish they were and you will see results.

Is that all you have to say ??

Archived