Curfew

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

It is really sad that parents in the Gardens have no control over their kids,they have kids out there all hours of the night playing in the basketball court,making noise disturbing people.Than they are the first ones to Say Not My Kid! If they only knew what the heck their kids are doing out in the streets when these so called Parents aren't around.We need to get rid of all the Trash in the Gardens and it would be much nicer.Public Housing really needs to start checking these people out.Like making surprise visits to these apartments and see how many people don't belong in the Gardens,And Get Rid Of Them,There really should be some kind of Curfew,And the Parents of these kids should be more responsible for their kids actions.They really need to be fined for their kids being out at such a late hour of the night.Than maybe there wouldn't be so much Nonsense in the Gardens.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

You're absolutely right about parents controlling their children, but don't just single out the gardens. Half of the kids who hang out down there don't even live there, where are their parents? If you're going to talk about curfew and parents having control, include everyone.

Guest Guest
The Harrison Gardens should have a Three Strikes and your Out Program!

They're only kids, I'm sure when u were a child you raised a little hell. Oh and by the way if we as Americans follow the precedents set by the courts we would all know that in City of Sumner v. Walsh a state supreme court struck down juvenile curfew ordinances in 2003. Curfews are unconstitutional. What should be done is if there is a crime being commited than action should be taken.

Guest Guest

To the guest that replied They are only Kids!! As for me I was never allowed out after Dark in my day,And my Parents knew where I was at 11:00 or 12:00 in the evening ok So,for as some of these parents today knowing how bad the streets are out there today,they should have a little more concern as to where their kids are.Ever hear the commerical it's 10 P.M. , Do you know where your kids are? So as for those parents who have no concern as to where their kids are,Shame On Them!!! Especially at that time of the night. When I was growing up I never disrespected Adults.Today Kids have such Filthy mouths and tell Adults Shut Up ....

Your Not My Mother or Father.And where does that come from? The not so concerned Parent or Parents.Also todays kids tell Parents what to do That is why these Parents have no control over their Kids!!! It's the parent who makes their child what they are out in the Streets!! Because the Parent or Parents could care less as to where their kids are, or as to what they are doing out there, As long as the Kids aren't home Bothering Them!! Kudos To the Starter of this topic Get The TRASH OUT OF THE GARDENS!!!!

Guest Guest

I think some people get a little carried away. Last night i was not feeling well and I asked the boys that were playing if they would mind stopping and they were really nice about it and immediately walked away. We have to remember we were all young once too. Besides wouldn't you rather see them out and having a good time then sitting in the house doing nothing or worse yet roaming the streets causing trouble. I think the people in the gardens should realize no teenager wants to be sitting in their apartment on such a beautiful night. If you just ask nicely these kids would be more than happy to accomodate. A little thank you to the boys last night that ended their evening because I was cranky and didn't feel well. :ph34r: Thanks you guys.

Guest Guest

The 3 Strikes your out program was not intended towards the children but the delinquent parents who cannot pay the rent, police calls to their apartment, drugs, and their misuse of goverment housing.

Guest Guest
The Harrison Gardens should have a Three Strikes and your Out Program!

Then the gardens would be empty. Half of the people in there are wastes of life. I agreee they should be tossed out when the police keep going to house all the time. Shame on the administration for not following through on the problem apartments. GET THEM OUT!

Guest Guest
Then the gardens would be empty.  Half of the people in there are wastes of life. I agreee they should be tossed out when the police keep going to house all the time. Shame on the administration for not following through on the problem apartments.  GET THEM OUT!

Where do you suggest they be tossed?

Guest Guest

I hope that the cops are going to be patrolling because god only know we need it until this place gets cleaned up. Le's see it done mike rodgers.

Guest Guest

I think we all need to get in touch with HUD (Housing Urban Development) and we to need let them know what is going on in the Gardens

Guest Guest
I think we all need to get in touch with HUD (Housing Urban Development) and we to need let them know what is going on in the Gardens

I HOPE YOU REALIZE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HUMAN BEINGS. MOTHERS, FATHERS, SONS, DAUGHTERS, ETC.

Guest Guest
Human beings? That's questionable! ;)  :(

That's really just so wrong! I don't care where they live or how they live, who are you to say that they are any less than human? No one is better than anyone else.

Guest Guest
That's really just so wrong!  I don't care where they live or how they live, who are you to say that they are any less than human?  No one is better than anyone else.

So what you're saying is; morals, rules, and standards, etc., don't matter?

Guest Guest
So what you're saying is; morals, rules, and standards, etc., don't matter?

Alot of the tenants down the Gardens never even had a chance at having a good life; they were born into poverty, mistreated in every possible way, and now they are the way they are. Instead of chastizing these people lets have some "morals and standards" and try and attempt to help these individuals or at least they're kids make some good choices and offer them some guidance.

Guest Guest

your sick......"be all you can be".... it's what you want out of life and what you make of it...it's there for the taking... keep waiting for "it" to fall into your lap

Guest AFINI

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS THE GARDENS OUR FOR PEOPLE THAT DONT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY AND WHO STRUGGLE TO GET BY SO WHERE EXACTLY DO YOU PUT THE PEOPLE>>GET THE TRASH OUT THATS WAT THERE BUILT FOR MORONS

Guest GARDEN RATS

ON BEHALF OF THE GARDENS KIDS I WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO S**K US OFF CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU STILL CANT KEEP US IN...AND FOR ALL THIS BULLSHIT WE BEEN READIN ABOUT WERE GONNA SERVE YOU UP A NICE TREAT OF LATE NIGHT B-BALL FOR YOU TO S**K ON

FROM

GARDEN RATS

P.S. THE CAMERAS WILL BE OUT IN A WEEK WILL MAKE SURE OF IT :blink:

Guest 2smart4u
ON BEHALF OF THE GARDENS KIDS I WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO S**K US OFF CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU STILL CANT KEEP US IN...AND FOR ALL THIS BULLSHIT WE BEEN READIN ABOUT WERE GONNA SERVE YOU UP A NICE TREAT OF LATE NIGHT B-BALL FOR YOU TO S**K ON

FROM

GARDEN RATS

Hey moron,

If you're going to post a message and try to pass it off as if it's written by a kid, you have to write it as a kid would. You fooled no one.

Guest Guest

FROM

GARDEN RATS

Sounds great you piece of white trash just goes to show everyone how you were raised. get a life and maybe a job so you can get out of the gardens and sotp being helped by the taxpayers. let someone who really needs to live there move in like the senior citizens.

Guest Guest

Also,To let you know As for trying to Mess with the Cameras Watch It Because I work for the Police Department,And My Eyes Will Be Watching YOU !!! We'll See Who Will Have The Last Laugh Because It Sure Won't Be You!!! Also Really Don't Think You Will Have A Late Night BasketBall Game Out There Either!!! I will Make Sure Of That !!!! Like I Said These :blink: Will Be On You!! You Pack Rat!!

Guest Guest

NEWS FLASH ASSHOLE I DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE GARDENS AND I HAVE A JOB AND IM A KID SORRY IM A LITTLE WELL SPOKEN THAN SOME OF THE SO CALLED UPPER CLASS HARRISONIANS YOU THINK YOU ARE AND FOR THE PERSON THAT WORKS FOR THE H.P.D. IF YOU DID YOUR JOB IN THE 1ST PLACE WE WOULDNT NEED CAMERAS THERE...AND IF WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE H.P.D. CATCHIN US BREAKIN THE CAMERAS...LOL...IM PRETTY SURE IT WONT BE A PROBLEM..LOL...FAGGIT :blink:

FROM

GARDEN RATS

Archived