Town Sweepers

KOTW

Should Kearny Privatize It's Street Sweepers?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kearny Privatize It's Street Sweepers?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Not Joe W

I do not think that Councilman Paglia should be allowed to vote on the subject. He is selling his house and moving out of town. Dont get me wrong, i like him. I just feel that since he is moving out of town he should step down.

I do not think that Councilman Paglia should be allowed to vote on the subject. He is selling his house and moving out of town. Dont get me wrong, i like him. I just feel that since he is moving out of town he should step down.

NJW,

Has he confirmed that he is actually moving out of Kearny?

JW

Guest Anonymous
I do not think that Councilman Paglia should be allowed to vote on the subject.  He is selling his house and moving out of town.  Dont get me wrong, i like him.  I just feel that since he is moving out of town he should step down.

NJW,

Has he confirmed that he is actually moving out of Kearny?

JW

So what's the word is Councilman Paglia actually moving out or is that just a rumor being spread by Mayor Santos

LET HISTORY REPEAT ITS SELF!!!!! LOOK AT THE WONDERFUL JOB WE HAVE NOW WITH THE GARBAGE PICK UP. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I LOVE TO WALK OUTSIDE AND SEE HALF MY GARBAGE ALL OVER THE STREET, BROKEN GLASS AND THE CANS THROWN ALL OVER THE SIDEWALKS. THESE MEN DONT LIVE HERE AND REALLY DONT CARE WHAT KEARNY LOOKS LIKE.

AS IN THE PAST THE NEW CONTRACTOR WILL COME IN WITH A LOW BID FOR THE FIRST YEAR AND AFTER THE TOWN GETS RID OF THE NEEDED MACHINES OR TRUCKS THE CONTRACTOR WILL SOCK IT TO US.

I THINK THE TOWN COUNCIL AND MAYOR REALLY NEED TO THINK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THE POOR TAX PAYERS CAN NOT AFFORD ANOTHER MISTAKE.

• 2 months later...