Tim Kelly

Guest Guest

Guest Guestimate
Well where is it. Print the truth, The people deserve to know. KOTW only slams who it once. Why Kelly and not the cop?????????

Wow. Please point out where KOTW has published anything on it's own volition about this situation?

While I am not a big fan of this site, who it is run by and how it is currently operated, what exactly have they done to the Kelly family?

Don't confuse KOTW and The Observer. They are two separate and distinct evil empires.

Guest guest_Guest

tim kelly was not a drug addict a drinker yes leave the kelly family alone enough already. let him rest in peace. maybe you have some drugs in your house

leave the kelly family mourn in there own way. i happen to work with him and he was the greatest person he had a heart of gold.he will be missed by many.

the only one who would say that is the cop that was in his apartment, which we all know did not like him, and let anyone in the apartment that day which was a not right.

Give me a break if you don't know what the hell you are talking about just shut up. There was not cocaine all strewn around him you jerk! I guess your only enjoyment in life is to feed off other peoples misgivings. Why dosen't everyone just leave this poor man alone and please also let the poor policeman also rest in peace.

cocaine was not strewn all over - get your facts straight. Whoever told you that is lying and is probably the cop that has problems **** *****, but usually anyone that has that problem which he has so severly is a ****** **** and is afraid to say it.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest
I would like to see the autopsy of the 34 year old muscle bound superman of a cop that died.  That wasn't natural causes either.  How about it KOTW.  Fair is fair for all.  LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN.

You don't need to see nothing. Your nobody who has nothing better to do but talk shit about dead people. Thats a real good life-keep doing it, it will get you far. And if I find out where you live- it will be your autopsy everyone will be looking at. Don't talk sh*t about somebody you didn't know. You know nothing about him or what happened. He was twice the person you could ever be. Go f*ck yourself and have a nice life

Guest Guest
You don't need to see nothing. Your nobody who has nothing better to do but talk shit about dead people.  Thats a real good life-keep doing it, it will get you far. And if I find out where you live- it will be your autopsy everyone will be looking at. Don't talk sh*t about somebody you didn't know. You know nothing about him or what happened. He was twice the person you could ever be. Go f*ck yourself and have a nice life

I AGREE 100% LEAVE THE GUY AND HIS FAMILY ALONE. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE, IF YOU HAVE ONE.

Archived